You married who?

I can't understand why anyone would want to marry a **** star, but this is America it's his right if he so chooses. I understand the need to have people in leadership roles with good morals, but I don't see how legally he could be fired.

i would sue the pants off their azz, but why would you marry a **** star!

I can think of a about 20 **** stars I would marry at the drop of hat???

This was my favorite quote:

Dan Miller, editor at the AVN Media Network, which covers the adult industry, said he had not heard of a similar case, but noted the adult film industry is "not necessarily widely accepted" in mainstream American politics.
What a joke :rofl::rofl:

You guys got me rollin on this one!:laugh: He should sue the city for being fired. They are all just mad that they are married to a **** star and they are probably not gettin it at home from their spouses. My good friend Jackie is married and she's a stripper. I have gone lots of times with her husband to she her perform. He is the one that is calling me to see if I want to ride down there and hangout.

i would sue the pants off their azz, but why would you marry a **** star!

You wouldn't mary/date any of these women...let me check your pulse...

1eb7fcfe6e1789750ae83ac7b3324c83.jpg

mary_carey_narrowweb__300x447,2.jpg

C56377~Mary-Carey-Posters.jpg

Yeah I google her name....so! got something to say bout it???????

:moon::laugh:

Hey if he wants to marry a **** actress that's his business, just don't expect her to be faithful. I'm sure he's very aware of that. He also may have married her because of her resume......:thumbsup:

Hey if he wants to marry a **** actress that's his business, just don't expect her to be faithful. I'm sure he's very aware of that. He also may have married her because of her resume......:thumbsup:

You really shouldn't expect any girl or man you marry to be faithful :laugh: marriage taught me that:rofl:

No disrespect, I know there are many committed, faithful relationships out there..:beerchug: I just never been in one:laugh:

Back