You know your a Mexican if...

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered

You can run and play any sport while wearing chanclas....

Your a Mexican!!

If your late Tio left you a van and you turned it into a taco vending business,

Yes, you're a Mexican.

If you pronounce words beginning with the letter "S" by putting an "E" in front of it, (estop instead of stop),

Big time Mexican.

If you call a chair, a shair,
you got it....

Mexican.

If you have ever hurt yourself and your mamacita rubbed the area while
chanting, "Sana, Sana, Colita de rana....."

You're Mexican, bigtime!!!

If you have your last name in old English lettering anywhere on your car, truck, or tattooed on your back.

Yes, you ARE a Mexican
(And a proud one too).

If you refer to your wife as your ruca, your hina, your wifa, your old lady,or your vieja, guess what? Not only are you a Mexican,

You're a cholo.

If you throw a "Grito" every time you hear Vicente Fernandez, then not only are you a Mexican, but you are a drunk Mexican.

If you have ever been pinched in church and been told "pobrecito de ti silloras" or "Vas a ver orita que salgamos."

Yes, you're definitely a Mexican.

If you grew up being called "chamaca or chamaco"

.....Mexican.

If you grew up scared of La Llorona, or fear the dark because of El CuCuy!

Yes! Mexican!

Si te persinas with a lotto ticket in your hand before every drawing.

You're in the Mexican Zone!!!

If you ask for something by "dame esa chingadera" instead of calling it by its name.

Yup! Mexican!

If you constantly refer to cereal as "con fleys" or cake as "kay-ke".

You'r a Mexican.

If you use manteca instead of vegetable oil and can't figure out why your butt is getting bigger......

You might be a Mexican.

If you have some Tia's that dress up in their prom dresses to go to a birthday party at "el parque".

You are a Mexican.

If your Tias and Abuela dress up in their Sunday best with heels and all to go to the "pulga."
(AKA the Flea Market)

Then, yes, you are a Mexican.

If most of the houses on your block are painted bright pink, mint green, and lavender.

Mexican.

If you use the bushes in front of your house, the fence, or the top of an old car to dry laundry.

Yes, you're a Mexican.

If you're congested, and your mamasita rubbed "Bicks" Vapor rub on your "shest".

You're Mexican.

IF YOU DON'T NEED ANY EXPLANATIONS FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE, YOU KNOW THAT

YOU ARE A TRUE MEXICAN.

laugh.gif

this will last about 2 seconds
wow.gif

But I laughed at a few of those anyway
SHOCKED.gif

(warwgn @ Sep. 25 2006,12:29) this will last about 2 seconds
wow.gif

But I laughed at a few of those anyway
SHOCKED.gif
Why would it not last...
My Wife sent it to me...
And by the way, she is a Mexican...
Her last name was Gonzalez...
Now it's Smith...
Go figure...

(VaBusa @ Sep. 25 2006,12:35) Not sure this will fly...if I get complaints, it'll disappear...
I understand. It is meant as a joke. And as I said, my Mexican wife sent it to me as a joke...
She also said she was guilty of most of these things. That's why I take it as humor and not anything to do with race...

David

I'm all for poking fun at ourselves, hence I love the blonde jokes
smile.gif

Just don't know how others will view it, that's all...
lurk.gif

(VaBusa @ Sep. 25 2006,12:43) I'm all for poking fun at ourselves, hence I love the blonde jokes
smile.gif

Just don't know how others will view it, that's all...  
lurk.gif
If you need to remove it, no problem...
However, I would like to remind everyone that it is meant to make one laugh...

David

Pues que chistosito..
Pinche babosito...
No me necesitas explicar...
I don't do much of that stuff anymore but you better believe I overdose on it ESPECIALLY when I visit mis familiares... Me entiendes?
Pues Simon...
beerchug.gif

Take it from me... All that shet is true and brings back memories.. Well except for the "tias in prom dresses at 'el parque' "..

I still say funny is funny, and most of that is funny!! At least what this white boy can understand
beerchug.gif

(Projekt @ Sep. 25 2006,13:01) Take it from me... All that shet is true and brings back memories.. Well except for the "tias in prom dresses at 'el parque' "..
laugh.gif

(Projekt @ Sep. 25 2006,12:59) Pues que chistosito..
Pinche babosito...
No me necesitas explicar...
I don't do much of that stuff anymore but you better believe I overdose on it ESPECIALLY when I visit mis familiares... Me entiendes?
Pues Simon...  
beerchug.gif
I live most of this everyday with my extended Familia...
I have had more fun with Linda's Familia than I have ever had with my own Gringo stick in the mud Family...

David

ABC has not taken the "George Lopez" show off the air.............so why should this be taken off the site........it's all in good humor and my Mexican friends think it's funny..........just relax my .02.......
beerchug.gif
super.gif

I just sent these to my buddy in Tucson - he said they're funny. I'm from CT and I didn't know wtf these ment.

(thismonsterlives @ Sep. 25 2006,11:17) I just sent these to my buddy in Tucson - he said they're funny.  I'm from CT and I didn't know wtf these ment.
laugh.gif

Okay let me break it down...
(Devious @ Sep. 25 2006,10:24)

You can run and play any sport while wearing chanclas....  

--I knew guys like this all the way into my time in the Air Force. And yes they were from South Texas or Mexico.

Your a Mexican!!

If your late Tio left you a van and you turned it into a taco vending business,

--Nobody I knew did this one

Yes, you're a Mexican.

If you pronounce words beginning with the letter "S" by putting an "E" in front of it, (estop instead of stop),
--I still do that sometimes

(Devious @ Sep. 25 2006,10:24) Big time Mexican.

If you call a chair, a shair,
you got it....
--My friends in the Barrio as a kid said it like that.
Mexican.

If you have ever hurt yourself and your mamacita rubbed the area while
chanting, "Sana, Sana, Colita de rana....."
--That brought back warm memories of the various times I busted my ass as a kid.
--One addition I have is that My dad would yell at me saying something like the  following:
--"Pendejo, ya sabia, que no te fijas, que la chingada!"
If you have your last name in old English lettering anywhere on your car, truck, or tattooed on your back.
--One high school buddy did this halfway because he just couldn't stand the pain... haha He is left with Candel...aria
Yes, you ARE a Mexican
(And a proud one too).

If you refer to your wife as your ruca, your hina, your wifa, your old lady,or your vieja, guess what? Not only are you a Mexican,
--Everybody used those terms in my childhood neighborhood.
You're a cholo.

If you throw a "Grito" every time you hear Vicente Fernandez, then not only are you a Mexican, but you are a drunk Mexican.
--Everytime we started "La Pistiada" at a "Pachanga". Que no?
If you have ever been pinched in church and been told "pobrecito de ti silloras" or "Vas a ver orita que salgamos."
--Mom used exactly those tactics to keep me catholic...
Yes, you're definitely a Mexican.

If you grew up being called "chamaca or chamaco"

.....Mexican.
--The neighbors from Guatemala called me that everyday...

(Devious @ Sep. 25 2006,10:24) If you grew up scared of La Llorona, or fear the dark because of El CuCuy!
--Hay viene el cucuy!!!! Correle. Some guys that didn't have papeles were still more scared of el cucuy than la migra.
Yes! Mexican!

Si te persinas with a lotto ticket in your hand before every drawing.
--Never done it.
You're in the Mexican Zone!!!

If you ask for something by "dame esa chingadera" instead of calling it by its name.
--My dad, everytime he needed anything...Tools, pen, food, fork, spoon, papertowels, pistol at the range, hammer, etc. etc....
Yup! Mexican!
If you constantly refer to cereal as "con fleys" or cake as "kay-ke".
--Again, my pops always wanted some pinches con-fleys even though they were frosted flakes or raisin bran.
You'r a Mexican.

If you use manteca instead of vegetable oil and can't figure out why your butt is getting bigger......
--My sisters, my mom, my tias, every perpetually dieting woman in a real mexican household.
You might be a Mexican.

If you have some Tia's that dress up in their prom dresses to go to a birthday party at "el parque".

You are a Mexican.

If your Tias and Abuela dress up in their Sunday best with heels and all to go to the "pulga."
(AKA the Flea Market)
--Every Sunday..
Then, yes, you are a Mexican.

If most of the houses on your block are painted bright pink, mint green, and lavender.
--Only in tourist zones in Guadalajara.
Mexican.

If you use the bushes in front of your house, the fence, or the top of an old car to dry laundry.  
--My babysitter next door did this.
Yes, you're a Mexican.

If you're congested, and your mamasita rubbed "Bicks" Vapor rub on your "shest".

--"Mi mama" did this all the time until I was around 10 years old.

You're Mexican.

IF YOU DON'T NEED ANY EXPLANATIONS FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE, YOU KNOW THAT

YOU ARE A TRUE MEXICAN.

"If you go to a mexican resturant and call everything a burrito"

Your an American. haha

Back