You know you have a disgusting turd when........

maybe check all the mattresses in the b's. i know there were a couple mattresses that looked like that back in t school. still tho, he should've mentioned something when he moved in.

Thats unfriggin believable , but hey on the bright side , the war is calming down and you can get rid of some of the clowns they let in .

My dad read this post and said WTF is Hazing ?? Is this the Marines ? My dad would have beat his ars into the ground and then .... !! Man things have changed alot huh ? Of course he joined bck in 1956 , said one of the guys in his basic training got beat down for missing a step during a march in front of command. DI was pissed !!

:laugh: That would be hazing. So many things I wish I could make him do...

Whats your dirt doing in my hole!?

Ahh the good old days before milk and cookies:laugh::laugh:

And the guy just got balls to tell someone he's not going to wash it because a big deal is being made out of it. How are you even going to sleep in that knowing it's disgusting like that. After calling him myself there is no misunderstanding that he is going to be washing it ASAP. Absolutely disgusting. :puke:

It is times like this that I am almost glad I am not still in. This would have been taken care of our own way without the involvement of a superior (nco, staff nco or officer) back in the day.

It is times like this that I am almost glad I am not still in. This would have been taken care of our own way without the involvement of a superior (nco, staff nco or officer) back in the day.

Yeah, these days you are lucky if a SNCO isn't involved in something.

Russell as a former Marine, I would tell both of those guys they get NO time off until all of that is corrected to your satisfaction. Restrict them to the room until it is taken care of. Plus I would tell them no real Marine would live like that. Pigs. I can see the one guy beating off all the time, but he needs to contain it with something. The other pig needs a daily inspection by yourself each morning. Ride their asses HARD. I have no respect for them at all as Marines. They make me sick. They are not even good enough to be in the Army. Now I'm getting really pissed........

I have a friend I can send there to help out a bit :whistle:

robert e lee gunnery .jpeg

Barracks life.....don't miss it at all. What a nasty mofo. I'm sure his parents are dirt bags also. This is no more than a reflection of them and how he was raised.

Don't be so sure about that, this kid went through boot camp, If that didn't change his attitude about cleanliness not much will. I made my son and daughter field day their rooms everyday before going to school (light and heavy depending on how bad it was for 20 yrs. When I went to my sons apartment after 2 months that he was sharing with one other kid at college it was totally disgusting. I reamed them both and had them on their knees doing housework for two days, even called out from work to make sure it was done. My son knew better and wasn't raised like that and still did it. Little freakin maget. I don't care if he's 50, If I go to his house and it looks like that GUESS WHAT.....

So....How did it go? Did you make him clean it with his tooth brush?

That would be considered hazing by some.

Any "punishment" has to have some sort of intention to teach or some reason as to why you are doing it. For example, making him wash it several time(even through the night) is teaching him how to use the washer correctly since he does not know how to use it. Or since I would consider that a failure on Field Day, Having him(and his roommate/s) move everything outside to clean will teach how to get under and around things when they clean. And it will teach his roommates to police themselves. Doing it on a saturday can be justified because 1. Liberty is a privilege. 2. you cannot disrupt daily operations during the week to do something that should have been done in its allotted time. And since they are "working" they are required to be in the uniform of the day, which could possibly be Service "C"s.

Russ I want you to know that I am now scarred mentally for life now after seeing those pics.

:puke:

Russell as a former Marine, I would tell both of those guys they get NO time off until all of that is corrected to your satisfaction. Restrict them to the room until it is taken care of. Plus I would tell them no real Marine would live like that. Pigs. I can see the one guy beating off all the time, but he needs to contain it with something. The other pig needs a daily inspection by yourself each morning. Ride their asses HARD. I have no respect for them at all as Marines. They make me sick. They are not even good enough to be in the Army. Now I'm getting really pissed........

Well there is not much I can do. It is very easy for them to go to a higher up saying they are mistreated and start an investigation even if no wrong was done.

So....How did it go? Did you make him clean it with his tooth brush?

Nope and he will probably not get any more punishment than just washing it. Worst I can probably do is make him clean common areas of the barracks a couple times. It is too easy for them to complain and it is not worth my clean record just because he is a disgusting turd. The guy gets back from leave tomorrow and I have spoken to him a couple times. He talks to me much different than the texts he sends to other about "what he is and isn't going to do". Little basterd. His direct NCO has promised to treat him nicely. He now works under my buddy who is going to make him inventory every tool box and any possible piece of gear he can in the company. I work at an electronics maintenance company so that is ALOT of gear and inventorying it SUCKS :laugh:. It's not much but it's the best we can do without putting ourselves into any trouble. He may be disgusting but he has not committed any punishable offense, yet.

Russ I want you to know that I am now scarred mentally for life now after seeing those pics.

:puke:

:laugh: Hey, gotta share everything with you guys!

Back