You know what makes me sick!!!!

Pit Bull

Registered
Maybe I'm just havin' a bad day (just spent most of the day cleaning out some of my dads house - he passed away about 2 months ago; last week some jackass(es) broke in and although they didn't get much, the things that they did take had BIG sentimental value). So, I get on line and I try and chill out by lookin' at some posts and instead of relaxing, I'm finding myself gettin more agitated. I answered an ad on E-BAY for a PC 2 for a '01 Busa (the add also said that the dude also had a Akro full exh.,custom map, and an Ivans tre)and to e-mail for price for a package deal. I e-mailed the dude and asked what he needed to get for the works and he said that he wanted $800 for everything, and that he had spent $200 for dyno time. So, I e-mailed him back and said I would take it for $800, but first wanted to see some pics of the pipes to see their condition. He then e-mails me back and said that he "didnt have the bike anymore but was I interested in the pipes, or pics of his bike". I e-mailed him back and said either pics of the pipes by themself or on the bike it it didn't matter. After sending that mesage I began to wonder if what he was realy saying was if I serious about buying the pipes, or did I want to just see some pics. So I e-mailed him back and told him that I wasn't trying to waste his time and as a BUISNESMAN, he could understand that no one would send $800 for ANYTHING sight unseen and that although I only had 1 purchase/feedback, and he had 450+, that my 1 purchase was for my '01 'Busa and that I paid $7000 CASH MONEY for it and drove 250 miles to pick it up and meet the guy in person AFTER about 10 phone calls and numerous pics. I reminded him that I had $800 and would send it if he would send a pic of the pipes and the results of the dyno tests he claimed that he spent $200 on. GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT, he pulled the auction stating "item no longer for sale". I guess that he got some FOOL to send him the money sight unseen. So to fix this jackass, I e-mailed e-bay to report that the dude solicited me to purchase an e-bay item outside of the auction(the auction was for the PC 2 only, not the other items which were listed in the add, but not supposed to - he was trying to sell 4 things and only pay for 1 add. This reminded me of that PUNK SNITCH&SNOTT who was trying to rip off people here on the board with his post for CHROME PARTS with some list of parts and some fake assed pics of a wrecked bike and "girlfriend". WHERE DO THESE PEOPLE COME FROM? If I did something like this I couldn't sleep at night thinking that someone would come after me to settle the score. And speaking about liars, if I read 1 more post from t-boy the 16yr old 'busa stunt pilot, I think I'm gonna' F'N PUKE!!!!!!! Stories about wheelies, shifting gears wheelies,the front wheel won't come down , and pics of a bike that is listed for sale on e-bay is more than I can take for 1 day. I'm 40 years old and have been riding bikes for 27 years - started out on a Kaw KD 125, rode morocross on a Honda CR125, rode on the street, dragraced - starting out on a '75 YAM RD 350, raced my brothers Kaw KZ 1000 with a 1200 kit, '85RZ 350 YAM, And last but not least a '72 H2 750 KAW. I've only had my '01 'Busa about a month & a half and would be a bald faced liar if I said that I was doing stuff like that - ain't that I don't have the balls to do it, but I got the sense to get used to this MONSTER before I start trying to be fancy with it . I had the chance to take it out to Milan Dragway a couple of weeks ago (my bro-in-law works for Ford MO CO and the plant that he works for got together and rented it for the night) but declined the invite - didn't want to start beating on my BABY so soon after getting it. I'm not trying to bust yer balls T, but if I wanted to read stuff like that I would of bought that World Weekly News that I seen at the store today with a pic of Sadam Hussein & Ossama Bin Ladins HOMO WEDDING on the cover. I would respect you or any one else MORE if you would be truthfull & honest about yer self than to force feed me this crap. It's kinda like whoever broke into my dads house, some people can't just be honest, work for a living, and do the right thing, but they can get a newspaper, read the death notices, and then stake out a house to see if anyone is arround and then break in and steal some stuff - if it ain't bad enough that I'm still grieving my loss but now got to deal with this poop. What ever happened to telling the truth, being honest, and being real. I'm not saying that I've never done anything wrong in my life or made any mistakes, just don't live like that everyday. Anyway, just my .02 worth tonight, I won't have to see my Psych. Doctor friend at the prison I work at for my daily therapy session after this . Thanks for listening :rant:

Pit Bull

PS: If I'm wrong about T, I'll be a MAN and be the first to appologize about being wrong - I've been wrong before - wouldn't be the first time.

some times it helps just to talk.....

baahhh....yuuukkk

Fug that Pit.....you wanna feel better bro...

Stake out yer Dad's (may he RIP, God...if there is one...may he bless his soul) . Studies have shown that FUGGIN' LOSER BREAK-IN JERKOFFS will more than likely go back to a house they have broken into B4 . They will hit it 2 or 3 times . They get to know the floor plan , the fact that no one is home , etc etc .

Stake it out . Lay in wait . Then , when "loser-homo-junkie" breaks in again , you can take out all of yer frustrations on the purps head .

You can kick his a$$ up so far , he'll have to take off his shirt to shid . You can reach down his throat with yer fist , an' look for the heart he would have , if he had a real job and a half-way decent life.

I know what yer thinkin' PIT....

Try an' ignore the SCUMBAGS .

It's hard , I know ......... I feel sorry for them , a man without honour....is what....

he's a fuggin' toilet bug , only not quite so usefull .

Hav a good 1 Pit..... go get a beer,sight in yer rifle,polish up the Baretta,head over to yer Dad's....

Trust me....you'll feel better....

Hav a good 1......RSD.

RSD, I've been thinking 'bout doing something like that - I've got plenty of "TOYS" that I could take with me(I'll post some pics with me & 'em sometime soon), however I know that if I did something like that & wasted someone I would probably end up somewhere like I work(PRISON) and if not, could count on being sued civially by some dirt-bags family for pain & sufferin', loss of companionship, etc,etc, Instead, I just got out some lumber from the pole barn and boarded up the all the doors except 1 (the next time someone wants to get in it'll be a lil' harder). Here in Michigan we got a pretty famous atty named Jeffery Figer and his specialty is suing people for stuff like wrongful death, civil rights,etc,etc and that prick would be all over a case like that. Anyway, hopefully, I'll get things settled around the house and I'll get it rented out(got someone waiting for me to get it emptied out).
Thanx for the reply tho RSD

Pit Bull

I know what ya mean Pit....

2days joke :

" What do ya call 500 lawyers at the bottom of the sea"

" A good start "

hee hee hee.....

Pit Bull Man, I am feeling you.  Some folks have a hard time "Keeping It real" as it were.  They tend to fade away pretty fast...  I don't mind a little extra flavor mixed into a tale or a post but the fabrication of events does bother me...  But then again, it's just like the folks who talk sh*t on the web because they feel like they cannot be reached.   Thinker62 calls it "Web Brave" or something like that.  People use the realitive anonymity of the web to talk tough, make crap up, assualt members and whatever...  Just the way some people are...
   As for the Criminal MFr's  it's just a sad state of affairs, I have an alarm system on the car and the freakin house, 3-M's Uber top shelf security film on all the windows in the house, and I lock my doors at night...and Damnit I live in a real nice neighborhood...just frustrating is all...to many criminals and not enough ammo...  
  Just try not to let the BS in the world get you to much.  Take a break once in awhile and let the little and big problems of the world argue without you every once in awhile... Stress kills Hair and turns the hair that survives grey...   Just ask RSD... :eek:  :)

Sorry to hear this stuff Pit,Dont do anything rash it will only bring you and yours sorrow.Premeditated is a bad deal.Scubmbags run amuck bud, arrested developement runs rampid these days.Seems this comes from the wrong people being protected,kinda of like they are little children that do no wrong.Which contributes to it further.They have no self respect,Honor.integrity,sense of value and probably no real freinds.......hmmmmmmmmmm sucks to be them.All the best bud. :sad:

I know how ya feel kinda.

My house got broken into just after christmas in 99. The bastids stole all of our christmas presents. With things like this, it would almost be worth them stealing it, if you could just catch them in the act. Just like when someone keys your car or slashes your tires. What a bunch of punks...

Don't want them to come back?
Get a pump shotty and magazine extension so it holds 6-8 shells and a large piece of plywood.. and since you don't want to go to jail.. get blanks. Stake the place out and if they show up.. let them enter the house. When they're inside.. and they think they're about to loot.. start blasting away into the piece of plywood at about 10 feet so ya don't damage any of your goods.. and watch those fugs scramble like roaches when ya turn on a light. They'll need the jaws of life to release that pucker factor. :D
si.

Don't want them to come back?
Get a pump shotty and magazine extension so it holds 6-8 shells and a large piece of plywood.. and since you don't want to go to jail.. get blanks.  Stake the place out and if they show up.. let them enter the house.  When they're inside.. and they think they're about to loot.. start blasting away into the piece of plywood at about 10 feet so ya don't damage any of your goods.. and watch those fugs scramble like roaches when ya turn on a light.  They'll need the jaws of life to release that pucker factor.  :D
si.
Good idea!

Pit I'm with you.  Got my Bike stolen the Sunday before Christmas last year.  Police found it striped in a ditch.  Sure would like to take out some pent up frustrations on the little b!tch fuggin A$$HOLES that did it!.  

As a Shop teacher I have to put up with wanna be gangstas, pimps, dealers etc... all the time.  I let them know (they are still young ang know everthing!) that they're full of sh!t (I teach shop and can say it to them) and they are impressing no one, and looking foolish as well.

As for as 16 year old T goes.  I live about 25 miles from him and offered to ride with him.  We'll see what happens.

As far as that goes.  Does anyone (aside from my wife) think there may be a conflict of interest with a 38 year old HS teacher riding with at 16 year old HS student?

Good idea!

Pit I'm with you.  Got my Bike stolen the Sunday before Christmas last year.  Police found it striped in a ditch.  Sure would like to take out some pent up frustrations on the little b!tch fuggin A$$HOLES that did it!.  

As a Shop teacher I have to put up with wanna be gangstas, pimps, dealers etc... all the time.  I let them know (they are still young ang know everthing!) that they're full of sh!t (I teach shop and can say it to them) and they are impressing no one, and looking foolish as well.

As for as 16 year old T goes.  I live about 25 miles from him and offered to ride with him.  We'll see what happens.

As far as that goes.  Does anyone (aside from my wife) think there may be a conflict of interest with a 38 year old HS teacher riding with at 16 year old HS student?
Not if he's not your student and he actually has a bike to ride with.. :D
si.

Back