You just can't go back. Goodbye again friends...and safe travels

Corso1

Registered
All-

Sadly....the Gen2 just did not do it for me. I suppose my time with the Busa has passed, and I have realized that sometimes you just can't go back. I recall saying after I parted with my Gen1 that I would never own another; afraid that it would not live up to the memories of the first. In hindsight I should have listened to my own advice. Traded the bike off today after four short months in favor of a Yamaha Raider S. Perhaps it is time to slow down after all, and there was no amount of modification that was going to satisfy me with the Busa. I hated to leave Suzuki again, but the 109 shifts like a tractor, and the line up is a bit slim considering their other models.
Thanks to all of you who have responded to questions, shared well wishes, and been around since my joining the forum originally in 2004.

Ride well-

Corso

Best of luck with the new bike, but you can still hang around here and tell us what the new bike is like!

Post up pics of the new ride or we will ban ya. :laugh: Seriously, why leave?

All good! I sure hope you not like all my other buddies who switched then decided they didn't really need gear anymore since they ride at a calmer pace :poke: :laugh:

My buddy puts on a helmet to ride his 10sp bicycle then takes it off and puts a bandana to ride his cruiser :banghead: :laugh:

Bro , I went thru 3 Busa's before I realized my body couldn't hold up to it anymore and I went the cruiser route and bought a 2012 Street Glide . My body don't hurt as much and I still get to ride . NOBODY blames you for doing what's right for yourself as long as you ride ! Be Safe and let us know how it is on your new ride .

5 sportbikes later & now I have/riding a V Rod for the past 3 yrs.

Oddly, I'm wanting to return to a sportbike, not a supersport but a Busa or a ZX14r.

Miss it like crazy.

Sorry to here you sold the busa. A good friend of mine 06+5busa (Mark) just told me today that he sold his bike. I hated to here that and I know he hated it as well. Like others said. People change along with life style. The thought has crossed my mind to sell mine a few times but I think it will be a while if I ever do. Glad to see you are still riding though. Keep on posting with us and you never know you might get the urge to get another busa one day. Be safe

Back