You have to see this!

BusaWhipped is correct.
Go to India, Thailand, China and you will see that by the 100s.
Sad and scary but everyday life for them.
They do not think 'safety' like we do '
They think daily struggle to get along and believe me the Dad aint happy about jeopardizing his family but seems he has no choice.

Another thing I think that they just rely on our common sense as far as that goes here in USA.
I honestly cant find a single law in Floridas books that state how many folks you can have on a bike !
Of course we all dont do it for reasons stated but can anyone find regs that say you cant load up and ride ?
I cant

You might also not find a law or regulation stating that people have to travel on the INSIDE of an airplane but that doesn't mean we can or should try the outside. Our common sense and self-preservation tells us not to.

I think people are making a lot of assumptions about that video. First that this guy driving is the dad and second that he gives a damn about the other passengers. My assumption in watching that video is that kid on the back is very close to falling off at the rate of speed that would likely kill him or badly injure him at best. Like Datsun350Z said......I would make 2 or more trips before I endangered a small child like that. That's just me as a father talking. It's not a position of superiority or anything else....it's the position as a parent.

Its not uncommon in other countries to only have a bike as your only transportation for your entire family. I'm sure they feel lucky to have transportation at all. We shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement.

You're right Dennis.We are SO damn spoiled we are blind and clueless of what survival is.Post in this thread proove's that.

You're right Dennis.We are SO damn spoiled we are blind and clueless of what survival is.Post in this thread proove's that.

Survival? Huh?

You must know a LOT more about this video clip than I do. I see a bunch of people, who are not poorly dressed, riding on a bike on a pretty damn good looking highway.

What do you see that I don't?:whistle:

Survival? Huh?

You must know a LOT more about this video clip than I do. I see a bunch of people, who are not poorly dressed, riding on a bike on a pretty damn good looking highway.

What do you see that I don't?:whistle:

guilty conscience there :whistle: trying to redeem yourself of something,maybe your ignorance of how good we have it and other countries don't.Play your BS games with someone else.I don't tolerate azzwipes in person and especially not the net.

guilty conscience there :whistle: trying to redeem yourself of something,maybe your ignorance of how good we have it and other countries don't.Play your BS games with someone else.I don't tolerate azzwipes in person and especially not the net.

I am trying to make a serious point here so there's no point in lowering to namecalling.

How about this scenario. The two guys want to go out clubbing and they want the girl to go with them. She is supposed to be babysitting her two little brothers so she says I can only go if we drop off my brothers at grannys place first. The guy with the bike says okay, but its gonna be tough trying to fit everybody on.....I hope granny's house isn't too far from here. Let's go.

It's all about what you read into something based on your frame of mind and experiences. You or others might see that and see a crappy little bike with a group of people from another country on it and assume they are very poor can't afford anything else to transport the family. You don't know if they are poor or what country they are from, whether the country is poor, whose bike it is, whether they have a Land Rover at home in their driveway.....you just make a bunch of assumptions. Maybe their car broke down on the highway and the guy on the bike offered to give them a lift? Who knows????

Back