You have to see this!

I've seen this in person in the Dominican Republic. It's crazy as hell. I guess if you need a ride you better jump on :laugh:

Its not uncommon in other countries to only have a bike as your only transportation for your entire family. I'm sure they feel lucky to have transportation at all. We shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement.

Its not uncommon in other countries to only have a bike as your only transportation for your entire family. I'm sure they feel lucky to have transportation at all. We shouldn't be so quick to pass judgement.

What, you mean about recklessly endangering the lives of small children? Thats one reason we have gov't regulations....to protect small children who have meatheads for parents.:banghead:

What, you mean about recklessly endangering the lives of small children? Thats one reason we have gov't regulations....to protect small children who have meatheads for parents.:banghead:

:sigh: Another meathead that thinks the entire world is fortunate enough to live at his standards.

:sigh: Another meathead that thinks the entire world is fortunate enough to live at his standards.

Being an a-hole is being an a-hole....it doesn't matter what country you're in or how much money you have or don't have. Darwin doesn't discriminate.

Being an a-hole is being an a-hole....it doesn't matter what country you're in or how much money you have or don't have. Darwin doesn't discriminate.
I have to agree, I don't understand why that comment was necessary....

You guys want to try it at the bash?

Im sure we can find one sober driver, and 4 drunks!

I get the handle bars!LOL

Eh, I don't know I'd take 2, maybe 3 trips to keep my kid from having to hang on like he's supermans cape. I don't think it was so much judging their lack of better transportation as it was their lack of common sense. My $.02

They're doing it wrong. Here's the proper way of doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
That second video is even more unbelievable. It is some creative thinking with the platform and the roof.

I'm done with this thread. Have fun basking in your superiority over the less fortunate. Flame away.

Back