You guyz ang gals want a puppy update?

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Too bad. Yer gettin' one anyway.

Atlas is 8 months old now. I slowed his growth a bit with less caloric,less fat,type food. (Rott's can over power their own joints,if they grow too fast).

He's about 85 pounds now.

Here he is with his older sister Rip.

dogs_may_31_012.JPG

cool.gif
Very Nice, Love the Setting...

SPCA would be real pissed if they saw the crazy glue you used to pose them on the stump with though.
wink.gif

Here's big sis...The Ripper. She's tipping the scales at 125 these days. She's pretty darn cute. She gets annouyed with her little brother quite often and tries to tear him a new one.

dogs_may_31_015.JPG

I'm with Rev...I'm making some calls
laugh.gif

They're both nice looking dogs...
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
 Very Nice, Love the Setting...

SPCA would be real pissed if they saw the crazy glue you used to pose them on the stump with though.
wink.gif
hahahaha...I wont have a dog thats not obediant. Bad for them(no sence of pride,no job) plus bad for the owner,plus bad for whoever they might encouter(people,animals).

I wont have a dog that shreds things....hehehehe....

Unless its told too.
face7.gif

Last one....Rip's thinking... ***I don't know if I like him up there,and me down here***

dogs_may_31_017.JPG

All I can say is............BIG TREES...............and good looking dog.

All I can say is............BIG TREES...............and good looking dog.
I'm very lucky.We live 2 blocks from a 600+ acre old growth forrest. Its the grounds belonging to an' old military colledge.
Its full of trails,old castles,small rivers,waterfalls,deep woods,gardens,and the Pacific ocean for a beach.

Very cool place.

sm_castlefog_l.jpg

Back