You guys saved me a ton of Money

RedNeckBusaBoy

Registered
Howdy Gang,

I have been trying to find me a nice leather jacket for the last three years. Oh yeah, found me a bunch of them but just could not pull the trigger to dump 500 bucks on one.

After reading through the board and seeing New Enough mentioned I went on line a lookin.

Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaw.

Got me a Teknic Lightning Jacket sent to my office in 4 days (did not pay extra for quick shipping) and only spent 136.00 Bucks. Now I can afford a comfortable couch!!!!! Or maybe a new spitoon or I can get my tooth whitend. Shoot the possiblities are endless.

You'all just make sure to keep posting this kinda stuff cause it sure do help.

See Ya

laugh.gif

The possibilities ARE endless!! Nothing but good things to say about NewEnough.com...

Congrats...post up a pic of your mug in that shiny new leather coat...
biggrin.gif

I'm considering getting the same thing from them. I'm glad they are as good as they seem. I'm usually sceptical about things that seem too good to be true.....I'll be placing my order on Monday.

Holy Crap....... I actually got the picture to post up!!!!!!

Guess I am gonna have to change my name to the High Tech Redneck now.....hee hee

Of course back home you could only be called high tech if you could figure out how to use than jingly handle on them indoor crappers.... Aint got that far yet...

Hey Mr. Brown,

I can tell you this was no seconds or bad run issue. I got me a top quality jacket. Aint gonna lie I was pretty scared till it got here and I checked it out.

Hey Michelle,

Wanted to ask you about how you lowered your bike and what you liked and did not like about it. I want to bring my down an inch and was wondering what in the world I had to do.

If you got any suggestions just shoot me a mail at truglio@att.com. You ROCK!!!!

See ya

I looked up new enough, I had never heard of them before Now psych out I live in Shallowater Tx, I have lubbock posted because You can find it on the map, but I feel like dumbazz now.

How is the fit on that Lightning jacket?
Hey Boss,

If you go to any department store and find a jacket that has the number for the size, (which is what I did) The teknic is about one size smaller than the department store size.

Sorry couldnt be more help... Now if you need to know how to size up some Bib Overalls or Carharts, I am the man...

newenough.com is 110% a great place to shop/buy from. Just go find a similar whatever at a local place then check their pricing. 9x outta 10 I buy from newenough but do usually know the price before I go to the dealer. If A) they have it and B) they match the price I buy local. But unless your dealer stocks a ton o stuff, they have to order it just the same most of the time and newenough is ALWAYS cheaper for the same stuff.

now if you send them a pic of you posin in that jacket for them to post along with a little happy mail, they'll give you a $10 credit on your next order
cool.gif
gotta love great customer service and super deals
cool.gif

cool.gif

Probably lots of other things to be found here as well. NewEnough has saved me a few dollars also. If I was stuck on the black/grey SIDI B-One Boots, I would have got a pair for $165 on closeout.

Those people at NewEnough are some of the best. I have always had good luck with them so far
biggrin.gif

Redneck,

In reference to your question of how to chew and ride at the same time. The answer is easy, you just have to do what any GOOD date does......... SWALLOW

oh my........

Hey HB,

That was a good one...
laugh.gif

Now in reference to swallow tobacco juice, cant do it anymore. Did it for 25 years and wound up with two uclers and had to have one cut out. Messed up my bike time major league.....

See Ya
The Redneck

Back