You favorite Apps

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Oh yeah, I got more phone questions:laugh:

Just ordered an HTC Incredible, I plan on getting Tapatalk so I can play on the Org when I should be doin other things, like work:whistle:

What are your favorite Apps? I prefer the free ones cause Im cheap, or is it poor??? No matter, both mean Im not payin unless its really, really good. So, what say you Org?

htc-incredible-verizon-29th-april.jpg

Torque is an app that lets you read OBDII car computers. Go to the market place to get the app and you can get the Bluetooth (ebay 26 bucks) module that plugs into the dash to read codes, temps, accel, fuel flow, and all kinds of stuff on your Android. You can download the Torque program (free version) to toy around with it. Should be cool playing around on your Subi since it can read boost pressure.

Torque is an app that lets you read OBDII car computers. Go to the market place to get the app and you can get the Bluetooth (ebay 26 bucks) module that plugs into the dash to read codes, temps, accel, fuel flow, and all kinds of stuff on your Android. You can download the Torque program (free version) to toy around with it. Should be cool playing around on your Subi since it can read boost pressure.

SWEEEEETTTT!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That right there makes the phone worth while!!!

Has an accelerometer built in as well to capture peak Gs. Not that you would want to know such a thing.:laugh:

I'm still living in the stupid phone world, but I thought the flashlight app was cute :laugh:

I downloaded one called car performance(i think) although i havent used it yet it has timed runs speedo and some other cool stuff. another called dashboard (havent tried either:whistle:) has a g-meter. gonna have to check out that one that reads obd2 also, sounds cool.

I downloaded one called car performance(i think) although i havent used it yet it has timed runs speedo and some other cool stuff. another called dashboard (havent tried either:whistle:) has a g-meter. gonna have to check out that one that reads obd2 also, sounds cool.

I think ill be needing the ones you mentioned:whistle:

I use an app for the iPhone call MotoMinder. Lets you record your service dates and milage. Reminds you when something needs changing like oil. Handy for me. I use it for all my vehicles....

Just got one called red laser, you can read bar codes on stuff and it'll comparision shop online for you:thumbsup:

For us iPhone users get the Amazon app. I'll be out shopping, scan the barcode via the app and it's in my hands in 2 days and usually much cheaper than at the store.

Downloaded the bar code reader so I could scan the ones in Cycle World Magazine.

Works really well. Was talking to my graphic designer about including one of those bar codes on my business card. :thumbsup:

excellent idea tim!! i to have the barcode reader ad shop online a lot! it works well and you can save a lot of money if you dont have to have what evre it is right now!

Back