You can't buy...why not~?~ Pre-modded bikes

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
We need a pre-modded Hayabusa offer, here~!~

Kawi is offering a Euro-only pre modded ride SE edition ZX-14 getting a host of upgrades including:

Special graphics
Akrapovic pipes
DB windscreen
Tank, knee pads
Mini blinkers

Obviously could be a little more performance oriented in the parts but the exhaust is a good start...

Where's our pre modded Falcons~?~

Page 11, June 2010, Super Streetbike magazine

I know one of the local dealers by me provides a very select few modded new bikes.

People's tastes are so different though it would make it hard to package a modded bike for all perspective buyers.

Hell i think US dealers are more concerned with just trying to get people approved for credit so they can sell a left over bike. :laugh:

I know one of the local dealers by me provides a very select few modded new bikes.

People's tastes are so different though it would make it hard to package a modded bike for all perspective buyers.

Hell i think US dealers are more concerned with just trying to get people approved for credit so they can sell a left over bike. :laugh:

:sigh: very,very true. Dealers modding bikes makes more sense, but they realize they are just as likely to be giving the mod money away to off load that unit.

I purchased mine with some mods added before delivery such as the Brock's exhaust, so I guess in a way it's possible depending on the dealer.

They give me the original parts also...

Last edited:
the zx 14 has to for a selling point, the busa dont, there are a few places that do it, however it is the risk of the managment if it dont sell, 1 persons idea is not your idea you might like some of the add ons but you might of went a different way if you were building it

They need pre-modded engine options~!~ :laugh:

Let the customer worry about the external accessories...

Back