you asked for it, you got it

couple guys were asking about a video I mentiond with a busa and gixxer going at it, the name of it is "Head 2 Head" from the members of fast bikes, its an RPM production, An "Impact" video. a few clarifacations go like this GSXR1000 V YZF1000 V ZX9 V GSX1300R V CB9 its a must see and you'll recognize some of the riders like "frosty" from Mach II. I will render it to an MPEG or windows media format if someone has an FTP site and is willing to host it. prolly gonna be large though...

<!--EDIT|†WÃ￾§â€ Ã«D
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068609917 -->

Encode it as DivX or XviD if you haven't already. Smaller size, higher quality.

Twist, any chance I could snag a cd copy of dat? My slow dial up wont load a movie... I could return the favor sometime.
- Kent

the copy I have is in VHS format, I have to capture it then render it into something, I dont have a dvd burner, maybe I can find a cheap one? if I end up doing an mpeg or dvix I could send you a copy....

dang I put it in my vcr to capture it and my6 freakin VCR had a fit so I had to destroy the VCR just to get the tape out! my neighbor has a new VCR+DVD, dunno if it burns but if anything I can capture it....I'm workin it yo :cool:

i have that video , and several others that these guys made, if you ask me there crazy but good riders.

Can't wait till it's ready.
poke.gif

twisted your friends DVD + VCR combo will copy from DVD to VCR but not from VCR to DVD (Chk it out):(

Back