yoshimura

More Horsepower and better sound.....

We don't have the yosh for you bike on the site yet, but we carry them.... Hit up Bart@tobefast.com for Pricing and information if you are thinking about one....

HayaBusa Exhaust 99-07 : Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

HayaBusa Exhaust 08-09: Motorcycle Exhaust - Full Exhaust - Slip On Exhaust Systems - ToBeFast.com

Tobefast.com Low Price Guarantee

Hope this helps

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
ToBeFast: Motorcycle, Streetbike, Cruiser and Offroad ? Parts, Accessories and Apparel Superstore
Phone (606) 432-1556
Sales@tobefast.com

If you are going to spend the money, you are better off getting a full system. It really depends on your needs/wants for the bike... :beerchug:

I am new to the site as well as a new Busa owner. I asked the dealer to order a two brother exhaust system, he ended up incorrectly ordering the Yoshimura 4-2-1 system. I too am trying to decide if I should just keep these and have them installed. Everyone at the shop keep saying it is the best system, but I just don't know. What I do know is I don't like the huge mufflers that are on the bike at this time. Also not sure if I like the single exhaust on such a large motorcycle. I guess my point is the mechanics at the shop love those pipes, so take that for what it is worth.
bill

Weight, sound, HP gain ?

IMHO get the 4 in 1 full system. It gives you the greatest advantage in weight, ponies, and sound.

You can get some very good info here by using the search feature. One of our sponsors has performed numerous dyno pulls on various systems.

Weight, sound, HP gain ?

IMHO get the 4 in 1 full system. It gives you the greatest advantage in weight, ponies, and sound.

You can get some very good info here by using the search feature. One of our sponsors has performed numerous dyno pulls on various systems.

+1! I've got a 4-2-1 Yosh. Lost 20-25LBs and gained about 8-10HP. Sounds good! Excellent stuff! :thumbsup:

Sounds like sport bike riders more experienced than me (Have rode harleys for 26 years) think Yoshimura 4-2-1 system is the best. Thanks for the advice.
Bill:beerchug:

any advantage with r-77 carbon slp-on over stock
You'll get a little power boost, better looks, a little less weight and better sound. If you're happy with the power now and just want to add some looks and noise they'll be fine. But like the guys are saying. if you want a big power gain the full system is the ticket. I'm running a yosh full system, big power gains above 5 grand, a ton less weight, bike feels wayyy lighter, and has a nice sound without being obnoxious on longer rides. Plus it looks hella good :thumbsup:

Sounds like sport bike riders more experienced than me (Have rode harleys for 26 years) think Yoshimura 4-2-1 system is the best. Thanks for the advice.
Bill:beerchug:

I don't know if I'd say it's the best but as others have said, it's a good system that will give you noticeable gains while dropping weight at the same time... :beerchug:

Back