Yoshimura TRI

im2fast4uguys

Registered
Hi guys, I don't post that much but am here frequently.

I have ordered a Yosh TRI and am about to take off the PAIR system and do the required block offs. I'm not sure about the small air mod as I've heard some negatives mentioned.

I've already installed a PC3 some years ago when I fitted some Yoshi slip-ons and what I'm looking for is a map to tie all this to my 2003 busa. The PC website has a generic map for a yoshi 4-1 but I'm hoping someone would be able to offer me a more specific map.

My bike made 156 hp and 97lbs of torque last time it was dynoed and except for the slip-ons its basically stock ... I'm hoping for 170 hp and a little over 100lbs of torque with these new mods ... what do you guys think?

I hope someone can help ... thanks.

The generic map will do just fine. You can get a dyno tune for a little better results, but Yosh Race Exhaust gets you about 8 RWHP your tri oval probably 3 to 5 RWHP. If you get it dyno tuned let us know how it comes out.

The generic map will do just fine. You can get a dyno tune for a little better results, but Yosh Race Exhaust gets you about 8 RWHP your tri oval probably 3 to 5 RWHP. If you get it dyno tuned let us know how it comes out.

This is their TRI race pipe with the dual exits, not the tri-oval TRS ... I will be taking it to a dyno to get a fuel line but if that is good I won't be paying for a custom map. I have seen some similar setups here and was hoping someone would help.

I will post my results regardless.

This is their TRI race pipe with the dual exits, not the tri-oval TRS ... I will be taking it to a dyno to get a fuel line but if that is good I won't be paying for a custom map. I have seen some similar setups here and was hoping someone would help.

I will post my results regardless.
Don't mind DO3, he owns a Brocks pipe so to him anything else is inferior, even if he knows nothing about it, like the yosh pipe here.

Hey DO3 its the same pipe for the first gen busa's, no "race" pipe thats puts out 8 hp then "another" one that puts out 3-5. The first gen pipe is a stepped header race duplex style, the only difference is the canister style. Yoshi claims a 10 hp gain in the paperwork that comes with the pipe, and with mine tuned thats what I got. Plus they designed the pipe to give more low end and midrange as well. Great pipe imo :thumbsup:

Back