Yoshimura Tri-Oval Titanium Cyclone 2 End - Webike

white.Busa

Registered
My fr @fallenarch I saw this complete Yoshimura 4-2-2 exhaust system on the webike, and I thought of you.
A recent piece of titanium blue cover to match your blue hayabusa . It has a discount of $ 500, and is a work of art. This will complete your project. 1950 dollars cheaper than dual brocks ct, and more beautiful for busa shape. If I didn't have my Ti Force, I would probably pull the trigger.
YOSHIMURA : Tri-Oval Titanium Cyclone 2 End [110-509-8980]

Proximity Stationary Noise Volume: 92dB/4750rpm
Included Parts:
Exhaust Gasket
Japanese Vehicle Emission Test Result Certified
[Oil Change: Changeable]
[Filter Replacement: Replaceable]
JMCA Certified Number: 10001019
Japanese Vehicle Emission Test Result: With
Corresponding Vehicle Type: GX72A (CANADA Specification)/CK111 (EU Specification)
Corresponding Engine Model Type: X704(CANADA Specification/EU Specification)
YOSHIMURASUZUKI Tri-Oval Dual SilencerFull Exhaust System Titanium cyclone for GSX 1300 R HAYABUSA, reminiscent of GSX-R1000 FACTORY Machine.
GSX 1300 R HAYABUSA 's heavy body and Tri - Oval (2 end) The combination of Silencer makes that ferocious Style have a further overwhelming presence.
We also made Silencer Quantity : Pair (for Left and Right) By using Dual Silencer, it achieves a powerful Exhaust sound as well as high output. Furthermore, by realizing a weight saving of 14 kg or more compared with the Exhaust System of STD, it enabled a light and sporty RidingFeel.
Material includes Exhaust pipe - collecting part - Tail Pipe - Silencer skeleton part "Titanium" It contributes to improvement of corrosion resistance and weight saving by using.

■Certified Exhaust System
■Japanese Vehicle Inspection Correspondence
■2 Year Warranty
With overturn repair compensation
Heisei 18 • 19 years Emissions Gas regulation and Corresponding Model to 2010 Japanese Vehicle Noise Volume Regulation
☐ Aggregation method : 4-2-1-2

• Fall within 2 years after purchase etc. We will repair damaged Exhaust System for free only once.
• Oil exchange possible with Exhaust System installed.

3453220_5.jpg

3453220_1.jpg

3453220_4.jpg

110-509-89-0_2.jpg

Last edited:
I just don't get dual cans. To me it looks less racey, costs more, more weight, etc. Not my thing. That's a really cool pipe though if that's what you're into.
I understand what you mean Willie What you said are the disadvantages of a duals systems.
On the other side I like the dual cans much more, the busa looks more balanced I think.
The weight difference should not be more than 3 kg. 7 kg weighs the whole system together with the pipes.
It makes sense to weigh each final 3 kg + 1 Kg thepipes. The TIforce that I own, weighs just 5.50 kg all over
the dual exhaust system.
Everyone has their own philosophy on this subject, but for me the hayabusa is a street bike and not a racing.
14-15 kg less than factory exhaust is a very good weight reduction.

I haven't weighed my own but I guess it should be about 22kg lighter. Honestly, I don't exchange this picture for 3 kg. I can find them with a lithium battery that I don't have yet.

IMG_1357.jpg

Last edited:
@Dai. has the full Ti dual system Yoshimura Cyclone , on his limited edition '08 . It is a beautiful pipe .
Right now on Webike , the full ti race Yoshimura 4-2-1 with 2 outlets on the muffler is also on special . This is what @fallenarch might like .
Andrew the only difference is that the length is smaller 350mm. There is a very slight difference in weight at 600 grams.
Exhaust Gasket
■Silencer size 350mm This item is discontinued.

Not getting what here needs replacing? If I still had the OEM header I would definitely be looking for a Ti replacement. But $2K to go from a SS full exhaust to a Ti is a bit goofy IMHO. I'll only lose a few lbs in the wrong place on the bike to even notice it. It will be under the fairings so I'll never see it again until I change the oil and the sound and performance will be too similar to notice a difference from what I already have. And every time I fire it up I'll think wow I could have spent that $2K much better. Lol!

Andrew the only difference is that the length is smaller 350mm. There is a very slight difference in weight at 600 grams.
Exhaust Gasket
■Silencer size 350mm This item is discontinued.
The discontinued pipe is a 4-2-1 full ti , I was going to get , but they sold out when I went to buy , so bought the swingarm instead .
Yes , the smaller shorter muffler looks wild , that was my favorite pipe for Gen 2 , but I still like my very light 3.9kg Brocks .

Not getting what here needs replacing? If I still had the OEM header I would definitely be looking for a Ti replacement. But $2K to go from a SS full exhaust to a Ti is a bit goofy IMHO. I'll only lose a few lbs in the wrong place on the bike to even notice it. It will be under the fairings so I'll never see it again until I change the oil and the sound and performance will be too similar to notice a difference from what I already have. And every time I fire it up I'll think wow I could have spent that $2K much better. Lol!

View attachment 1610572
It is a full ti race Yoshi , the best , where as your pipe , yes it is fine and delivers good power , but at the end of the day bro , is just the common US Yoshi , and your bike is a Special .

So I suggested to Willie because she's gorgeous, it has blue cover, and she's getting a $ 600 discount, a good price for her dual system. The pocket is his, and the decision too. I respect that, I just made a suggestion. Maybe wrong because they won't get money out of my own pocket.

Back