Yoshimura slip on incentive from Suzuki

Sorry, meant before/after insert removal. Not stock vs. Yoshi. You're right though, stock cans weigh a ton by comparison. :)

G

what is the average resale of these pipes? dont have a need for them but thinking about opting for them just to resale on my new 13 that i am picking up monday.

Use a drill bit bigger than the bolt threads and just drill deep enough to separate the bolt head. Use a small diameter punch to punch the bolt out, the small welded tab/nut at the end is barely held on by tiny spot welds and will break off. It should take no longer than 10-20 seconds of drilling before punching everything straight through. Only took about 2 minutes each. The rest of the time is disassembly and assembly time. Then when you have to take the endcap off to repack the insulation, you can properly grind off the head of the bolt, which I will do in about 3K miles. It was so easy. The best way to do it is to take out the insert before you ever install the slip-ons.

Dont mean to thread jack here but when you got your bike back after the ABS recall were the brakes spongy? The dealer installed the ABS recall the same day I bought the bike and I think they were rushing to get it done. I always thought Brembo's were very good brakes until I rode my busa with them. Im hoping its not how they really are and I just need to bleed them.

Mine feels the same way(13 limited edition), kinda spongy and so did my 07 even after we replaced the fluid completely. Thinking about braided lines from galfer.

Regardless, the dealership did call me and gave me the choice. I believe it was an honest mistake and from what I can tell, American Suzuki let the dealership know about the additional incentive. Now I got zero percent financing and the Yoshi slip on's. I also think that I bought the Busa in the beginning of summer, when the $400 customer cash or Yoshimura slip on incentive was just introduced. The dealership sells Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Aprillia, Ducati, Kawasaki, Vespa and Piaggio so I'm sure that keeping track of all the deals from all the different manufacturers can be difficult. Maybe this is the reason why I keep buying from this particular dealership, Penninsula Power Sports in Seaside/Monterey, Ca.

I took the 400 and zero percent on the little bit I financed. Out the door with a yellow limited edition less than 14k, tax, title etc everything.

Back