Yoshimura rs3 matting removal

Vetteman761

Registered
Have any of you guys removed the fiberglass matting inside your exhaust before , I have heard on some sites it sounds like a tin can, wondering what are your thoughts, the exhaust I have isnt very loud at all least not what iam used ti that I have on my zx11 with delks without baffles, thanks

I removed both the packing and baffle on the RS3 my gen 1 came with. Was very raspy, which I liked, but many other people hated it. I've gutted every pipe I've ever had on a bike, the yosh was by far the most raspy. Vance and Hines supersport on a 90 ZX-10 I had was my favorite.

I removed both the packing and baffle on the RS3 my gen 1 came with. Was very raspy, which I liked, but many other people hated it. I've gutted every pipe I've ever had on a bike, the yosh was by far the most raspy. Vance and Hines supersport on a 90 ZX-10 I had was my favorite.
I like them that way also, I just had it apart and had second thoughts on takkng them out and not replacing packing, think iam gonna rivet it back up and see how I like it , love the old kaws, had a 96 zx11 had it stolen and got the 97 i have now, still trying to decide if i want to sell it or not since I got this busa

If keeping both is an option, I'd do that. If one's got to go, well that's a no brainer. I loved that 10, great looking, fast and loud.

If keeping both is an option, I'd do that. If one's got to go, well that's a no brainer. I loved that 10, great looking, fast and loud.
1CC0824D-6355-41F1-AF87-EE69EEBBE777.jpeg

My 11

Back