Yoshimura RS-22 Bolt-Ons

Awesome just awesome
beerchug.gif

Sound file is ready. Just copy and paste.
I tried making a link, don`t know how.
www.greatdealz.com/sound/hayabusa.mp3

any updates on the new pipes.backfire ,throtle response ,tuning needed?
pipes are very nice look.please more pics.
thanks

Thanks!
I found them at 58cycle.com
$638 delivered.
I did marbe mod and bike sooo smooth now. I never noticed any backfire before then tho..
I think it gain some HP, at least it feels better. Or maybe I twist a trottle more agressive... Best sound around 5K RPM and up.
smile.gif

MPG the same as it was before , actually a little better but may be due to lower outside temp. Today was 40 degree.. I froze my butt in 50 miles.
1. Looks the best I think.
2. I don`t like yoshi red labels on each can. This one has engrved/etched logos, almost invisible.
3. They stainless and chrommed. I like that a lot.

I don`t like one pipe on Busa.. maybe undertail pipe in future...
Back of the bike is short and with high mount exhaus looks even shorter. R-22 looks just perfect. they shorter then factory wich make bike looks longer... i think
smile.gif

smile.gif

No hesitation, smoooooth power in split second...
I did marble mod, whoever came up with this idea first could be called genious ! 2 minutes mod - perfect result !
smile.gif

Looking sick bro!
I like sick...
smile.gif

and sound like F1 car....at 10K RPM.

Too bad winter is coming.... I can not ride every day for another 4 month !!!!!
Where should I move? I lived in Florida for 3 years, not for me... too humid... SoCal sounds good, but wait... I don`t have job there... Shid....
I`m going to modify my Monster job search.... for real....

Looking sick bro!
+1!  Very nice!

Say, tell me about your old pipes and that Ceramic paint...where did you get the paint and how did it hold up?  Does it look pretty good close up?
I bought it in Autoparts store, 1200 degree ceramic paint.
You have to sand the pipes very good `cause no primer could be used. I bought black and in direct sunlight it looks a little brownish.... I`m perfectionist tho....
It has satin finish and once cured (about a week) holds pretty good. I can sent you mine, just pay shipping and $10.00 for the board. Sounds fair?

Looking sick bro!
+1!  Very nice!

Say, tell me about your old pipes and that Ceramic paint...where did you get the paint and how did it hold up?  Does it look pretty good close up?
You have to sand the pipes very good `cause no primer could be used. I bought black and in direct sunlight it looks a little brownish.... I`m perfectionist tho....
It has satin finish and once cured (about a week) holds pretty good. I can sent you mine, just pay shipping and $10.00 for the board. Sounds fair?
Thanks for the offer but I dont have a Busa.

I am sure someone else here @ the forum would glady unload those black pipes off you though.
smile.gif

Was thinking about painting my Gixxer 1K pipe though...thanks for the info.

Looking sick bro!
+1!  Very nice!

Thanks for the offer but I dont have a Busa.

I am sure someone else here @ the forum would glady unload those black pipes off you though.
smile.gif

Was thinking about painting my Gixxer 1K pipe though...thanks for the info.
That Titanium one? NO!
I like your Ti can. If Busa had those I would not change them.
Pep boys should have ceramic paint or brake calipers paint, same hi temp paint many more color choices. You can find red just like your bike. They also have engine 500 degree paint. I`m not sure how hot that exhaust could be.
Paint could be wet sanded and polished. Durability is better then acrilic paint when cured long enough.

Back