Yoshimura RS-22 Bolt-Ons

Man I love that bike with those cans, it looks sick I wan't those for my busa
AAAssjani.gif

I also have the new rs-22 pipes on my 05. They look great but wished they sounded a bit louder. I had them installed in November of 05 when I purchased the bike. For some reason they dont exactly sound like the sound file you guys have. I believe that sound file is for the full bling exhaust which is just a single pipe and alot longer than the bolt-on blings which are only about 16in long. As far as looks go you cant beat them; very unique. I'll post some photos asap. Any one going to the Int Moto Show at the Javitz center in NYC?

Stay behind of your bike and ask someone to opent it up...
Those pipes are loud...
smile.gif
You can take them off and midpipes not any louder.

sound file is not for the full system, just slipons... It is my bike, I know that
smile.gif

smile.gif

No need to be defensive my mistake. Maybe its just because im never behind my bike. But the reason I stated what I did about the sound file is because aray send me the same sound file last year with a pic of a busa with a full bling exhaust.

what? I did that sound file last september or so in my friend studio...
Somebody stole it ! What a compliment...
smile.gif

For what its worth the sound file is awsome! I just need to find out how to get the same out of my bike. Do you have any other mods that might contribute to the good tone you r getting and r u willing to share them with those of us who have these pipes?

No need to be defensive my mistake.
My friend, You asked the question and you got the answer...
You can cheat a little and open it up in a garage... it will be loud
smile.gif
it is straight trough pipes, how anything could be louder? Only full system or no pipes at all.

I prefer quet pipes... just can`t resist R22 looks.
smile.gif

smile.gif

sound file was made in my friend sound studio. 4K Newmann microphone and mic amp. and a lot of another crap he use...
Microphone positioned 20-30 inches behind pipes, sensitivity turned down and wind shield used. You can get close resilts with Shure SM58 much much cheaper mike... Just not low frequency rumble...

No other mods done to the bike...

Mine sound the same as Vic's sound file. Deep rumble at idle and not ear splitting at higher rpm's. I like them a lot.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136466595 -->

R_22_002__Small_.jpg

The most important reason i got mine is no red yoshi badge.
I just don`t like branding..... Like $600 not enough and I have to carry their add on my bike. Second reason was the look...
Shorter pipes make bike looks longer.
Third reason was durability.
Chromed stainless still is much better then alluminum and CF.
My stock alluminum got scratched easy....
Maybe because my GF wearing designer shoes with huge hills.
sound file was not available and I asked around looking for it....
Then I make sound file so everybody can hear it before they buy. I didn`t.... It is louder then I prefer......

but I love them because of first 3 reasons...
smile.gif

So I was on ebay just now and spotted this. I just went WTF? $1249.95 WOW!

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GSX1300R-Hayabusa-Yoshimura-Bling-Exhaust-System_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10066QQ
itemZ4576276061QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....meZWD1V</a>

if anyone is interested in purchasing a set of the bling pipes, I have a set that im trying to sell for a resonable price. They are slightly used maybe 500 miles. I just put a full exhaust on my bike. You can also view them on ebay. One of the cans has a slight blemish from parking to close to the wall in my garage. Barely notice it.

Back