Yoshimura R77's w/Damage "Free to ORGSTERS"

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
I have my son's R77's off his Great White. Right side damage but could work for someone that maybe has a good right one but needs a left one. Or someone that does not care about cosmetics. Anyways, for the ride only if anyone needs these. I'm sure Yoshimura can make em like new if desired.

c10

Registered
Yosh offers a reskin service aka accident repair service

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Outstanding service. I assume Bryan there is a charge with Yoshimura for a rebuild? The vid didn't say but either way... there you have it folks.. a plan for a full rebuild if you desire.

Yosh offers a reskin service aka accident repair service

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
As well I have Zelle with my bank and hope that anyone who wants these will be willing to pay for total shipping and any additional packaging while I'm at the UPS store. That way we can send a copy of charges based off your address and in real time while I'm at UPS and send payment. I will then give the go with UPS and head it your way with any type of insurance you want if any.

bird1300

Registered
Outstanding service. I assume Bryan there is a charge with Yoshimura for a rebuild? The vid didn't say but either way... there you have it folks.. a plan for a full rebuild if you desire.
I am getting a carbon fiber can repaired by them. No, it's not free but it is cheaper than a new set. I'll post about what it cost me when I get them back.

Latest Bikes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blvdiq2