Yoshimura R77 Oppurtunity for 08-09 Hayabusa

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
I have a one shot deal here it's a full ss system with ss can for 2008-2009 Hayabusa.What I need from you for it to happen at this price is before and after pics of bike,and before and after dyno sheets they can be emailed no need to post them here... I will do it for $725 tyd pp/cc fees included in the us,overseas no problem we split shipping....

If you want it Paypal is cloudninemotorsports@comcast.net

I have a Full Leo Vince Full system with Ti can setup also I will do for $1185 tyd but need the same thing from you..

All pics will be used on my site for advertising..offer good for 24 hours...

3558_2_.jpg

I just purchased from Greg at Hyperbike Performance Center the Yoshi R77 Dual Carbon Fiber Slips on, and in my opinion it doesnt get any sharper looking then that!

I just purchased from Greg at Hyperbike Performance Center the Yoshi R77 Dual Carbon Fiber Slips on, and in my opinion it doesnt get any sharper looking then that!

CF slipons are nice too..I'm not the greatest fan of Yosh Stuff or Slipons unless their Brock's but was passing along a deal a vendor offered...Enjoy your pipes...:thumbsup:

I have a one shot deal here it's a full ss system with ss can for 2008-2009 Hayabusa.What I need from you for it to happen at this price is before and after pics of bike,and before and after dyno sheets they can be emailed no need to post them here... I will do it for $725 tyd pp/cc fees included in the us,overseas no problem we split shipping....

I have a Full Leo Vince Full system with Ti can setup also I will do for $1185 tyd but need the same thing from you..

Superb pricing on those systems Daniel! But the Leo Vince is down right nasty! :bowdown: That is a sick, quality system!
If only I had the funds right now, I'd so take that off your hands :banghead:

Superb pricing on those systems Daniel! But the Leo Vince is down right nasty! :bowdown: That is a sick, quality system!
If only I had the funds right now, I'd so take that off your hands :banghead:

Leo vince is crazy....

Bump. Read and reread. Says exactly what I stated.
Posted via Mobile Device

General question - I'm considering the R77 slip-ons for my 09. Do I need a power commander for this change?

thanks

No power commander needed >>>>>>>>> ever >>>>>>> just "FLASH" it :cheerleader:
I reckon the RE55 looks sharper than the RE77 IMHO :beerchug:

Gen II RE55 1.jpg

Back