yoshimura ques.

nolo263

Registered
i have a yosh rs-3 full system on my bike and was wondering it has a oval canister on it right now. i really like the look of the tri-oval dual outlet. my ques. is can i just buy the tri-oval canister and maybe the midpipe and mount that to my existing yosh. header.
has anybody done this and if so how much.
thanks in advance for replies.

nolo, I dont know a whole lot about exhausts... but if you change the mid-pipe and the cans, It will definetly change your performance! The change is not going to work only cosmetically....
If your ok with the change in performance, I dont see any reason why you should not!
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking that it would fit just fine, but I would go online with yoshie and ask to make sure.

yeah moondog... your right, asking them would be the best option
smile.gif

Of course you'd have to re-map it but it should work fine . I have the Yosh TRS system and I def like the triangular shape over the oval .

call Yosh directly.... I can tell you they are the ONLY place I found a new midpipe for my system... came with a high exit, I wanted standard so I could keep the passenger pegs...... wel $140 later I got the mid-midpipe.

I am curious what the cost on a carbon fiber can would be for a standard oval RS3 race baffle would be....
cool.gif

Back