yoshimura pipe ques.???

nolo263

Registered
is there a difference in the sound of the tri oval, verses the regular oval muffler. if anyone has had both on the busa please let me know. thank you.

also is there a difference in the sound from titanium and aluminum. thanks.

<!--EDIT|nolo263
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108618869 -->

has anyone heard the difference between the one that has the single outlet verses the dual outlet (on the same muffler) thanks.

Sorry nolo... cant help you with that one. I have a carbon fiber bolton... Yoshimura Zyclone, it sounds great, and has really improved the handling on my bike
smile.gif

I have the SS pipes titanium TRS. I doubt you can hear the difference between titanium pipes and SS pipes. Probably not much difference betweeen RS3, TRS, or TRI-oval either.

However, you will hear a difference between slip/bolt on and full system!

I have the Tri-Oval dual tip and yes you can tell a huge difference. I personally like the deeper tone of the Oval over the TRS or the tri-oval but the Tri-Oval howls when you twist the loud throttle.
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

i have a trs and my friend has a rs3. like lobo said, the rs3 is a little deeper but the trs will scream. both sound great so i think it comes down to what shape you like better. here is a pic of mine.

100_0051_2.jpg

Back