Yoshimura header wit shorty tip???

Itsxthexslim

Registered
I'm planning on taking off my yoshimura muffler and putting on a shorty tip. The previous owner of exhaust dropped it and put a dent in mid pipe. No biggie but I have zero dollars for a new pipe. I got this tip as gift til I can get a new pipe or find a way to fix current one. I'm gunna leave the yoshimura header and put tip on. Besides sound which I don't care but will it hurt anything? Bike is mapped for yoshimura exhaust and its 4-2-1 exhaust. Dent begs me that's y I want it gone.

Don't think it will hurt it, but it would run better on a tune for the tip.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

I have no clue how to put pic on here or any forum for that matter. Lol. But it's dented right at elbow.

Real simple go to photobucket.com and create an account just like you did to join this forum. Upload pics then click on the link and copy then click on the link icon on here and click paste. You have a pic for your avatar so you must have figured it once before on how to post pics on here.......

You can also click the "Go Advanced" button by the reply, manage attachments, and upload directly to the board, no need to host it elsewhere.

Back