Yoshimura Full system

pimpin420

Registered
Just got my paint finished and was looking into getting my PC and a yosh full system, but wanted to stick with the duals. I went to my local dealer and he said that Yosh no longer offers a full system with the duals for the Gen1's. I know they made them at one point in time, was just curious if there is any truth to this, and if so...does anyone know where I can find one. If not, maybe recomend another system with duals.

There are only a few full dual gen I systems out there.

HMF hi
HMF lo
D&D

then there's custom.

Dunno if any of the newer dual Gen II ones will fit the Gen I bikes.

There are only a few full dual gen I systems out there.

HMF hi
HMF lo
D&D

then there's custom.

Dunno if any of the newer dual Gen II ones will fit the Gen I bikes.
Thats the thing....I know they have these in the yosh...guess I just waited too long. Which one of the ones you mentioned perform the best? Already did the airbox mod along with marble mod, and looking to go full system(obviously...lol), PC, and small shot of nitrous. What would be my best route? Thanks for the info.

hmf...
low or high depend on urself
i am on dual low
+1
winkold.gif

I'd get the HMFs.

As far as Yosh and dual full, if they did have it, it was many many years ago.

I don't think Fulls offer the same performance over-all than a single system.
Yosh and Suzuki are pretty much made for eachother, but I prefer the Muzzy low rumble.

I juat finished the install of a full Yosh system 4-2-1 and I love it. I will say, also, that I have not heard the Muzzy in person, only through the video and sound clips.

I did not think I would like the look of a single sided exhaust. After it was all together, I like the look much better than the dualies. Just my opinion.

I love my 4-2-1 Yosh Tri-oval carbon fiber dual tip, it's dead sexy. I will be sellin it soon as RCC has a package coming my way as I type this!!!!

bike1.jpg

I love my 4-2-1 Yosh Tri-oval carbon fiber dual tip, it's dead sexy.  I will be sellin it soon as RCC has a package coming my way as I type this!!!!
thats a nice pipe! yoshi singles are just great on our bikes, weight savings and sound mmmmmm
I dont know why one would want a dual set up over the weight savings and flow of a 421. my .02

BUSANAS_001.jpg

I actually wanted a dual setup at the beginning, but then this system grew on me. And I'm glad it did.
beerchug.gif

Back