Yoshimura Fuel Management box (Settings)

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
Please post your Yoshimura Fuel Management box settings here for others to find.

Please note modifications:

Please list exhaust mfg. and type (race/street)

Please list air filter and air box modifications.

Stock hayabusa motor

Yoshimura RS3 ti/carbon can

Stock filter and air box

-5 low, -5 mid, and -5 high

produced a six hp increase on dyno

Yoshimura EFI Tool feedback from customers:
L=+5 (+10 rarely), M=+5, H=0 or -5. I hope this helps everyone out there with a Yoshi tool. Weird tip: replacing the #2,3 air funnels with shorter OEM #1,4 type funnels resulted in a 1-2 hp gain on the Yoshi dyno.

Over the weekend I performed surgery on the airbox and the stock exhaust cans. Holly poop that plastic in the airbox is thick, about a ¼ inch. I went through 6 blades getting through that crap! It turned out very nice, flapper be gone. I just cut out around the lip and smoothed everything out. I also drilled (7) 1/2 inch holes in each exhaust can baffle plate – it sounds great. I also put in the BMC air filter. I then had my dealer's service department use the Yosh Fuel Management box to reset the fuel mapping. He suggested +5, +5, and +10 as a good starting point. I hope to dyno the bike tonight. Overall, the bike doesn't seem to run any faster or slower. The bike at an idle sounds about the same, maybe just a little more rumble sound. At half to full throttle it sounds fantastic, not real loud but you know it’s alive. I’ll report back once I get a dyno run.

Well, I'm not impressed. I know you guys out there are getting a lot more horsepower with stock bikes. I dynoed last night and got 153hp on a Dynojet model 150. This is after the modifications I listed yesterday. I have a gif of it if anyone wants to see it. My next mod will be the shorter air funnels and a little more playing with the YFM tool. My best run was with L+5, M+5 and H+10. Email me at cwigton@nacs.org if you want to see the gif of the run.

Back