yoshi

edubb37

Registered
i have an 08 busa with rs3 full exuasti took the silencer out and it still not loud enough for me what can i do to make it louder

I got a yoshi slipons with all the packing yet and the sound great to me great grumble and low grunt. Sound awesome and doesn't wake up the neighborhood. But that's just me

Sent from the computer in my pants

i have an 08 busa with rs3 full exuasti took the silencer out and it still not loud enough for me what can i do to make it louder

maybe you need to be satisfied with what you got! loud doesnt mean its better! Most guy who try to make their bikes loud are looking for attention from the ladies! is that your conquest mr edubb37!

cut it down 4-6 inches and maybe take out the packing

Removing the packing will give it a high pitch scream, and it will be very loud. Cutting it down will make it louder too, as well as having a deeper tone. This one is the better choice to keep the law happy with you.:laugh:
Either is easy to do.

maybe you need to be satisfied with what you got! loud doesnt mean its better! Most guy who try to make their bikes loud are looking for attention from the ladies! is that your conquest mr edubb37!
When I ride with the fellas my bike is the quietest of the bikes the ladies are always paying
Attention any way
Posted via Mobile Device

If you want loud Tskguni(spelling) is the way to go. Loud and mean is the only way to describe it.
This is Cannon. Notright has this one.

Removing the packing will give it a high pitch scream, and it will be very loud. Cutting it down will make it louder too, as well as having a deeper tone. This one is the better choice to keep the law happy with you.:laugh:
Either is easy to do.
is any video on the site showing How to cut the cans or how to remove the packing and does it cause problems with the bike performance
Posted via Mobile Device

Back