Yoshi RS3 on 09

agentadam

Registered
Where can i get dual Yoshi RS3 slip on cheapest for an 09 busa?

Are there any airbox mods or will a KNN filter do fine?

When I was looking for a rs-3, I called yoshimura first. They then gave me the number for the cheapest deal. IT's 1-818-342-8585 ask for bruno. I forgot the company's name, but they are the cheapest.

x-mas 2009 179.jpg

Definitely look at board sponsors to see if you can get a price!

I'm looking for the polished stainless RS3 dual slip ons. $490 shipped on ebaymotors is the cheapest i could find. I'm considering a full 4-2-1 RS3.

Why don't you check out the classified section, there's a used set on there for $400.00. I bought a complete set a couple of weeks ago from the classified section and got a great deal.

x-mas 2009 169.jpg

The ones in the add didn't specify what gen.I just ordered a new set for 496 shipped from LA. Any one have any more pics of RS3's on a IIgen?

It looks like i should be able to get them on without removing the side fairings. Mabey the rear underbelly pan thingy.

got mine straight from Yoshi...$950 about.

950.00 bucks for slip ons? Damn, they didn't se you coming, they HEARD about you coming :rofl:

Got my full YOSH RS-3 system for my 08 for around 550 I believe. Just got it installed today and I love it. FANTASTIC sound, not loud but not quite either. Here are some pics. It is full stainless with a titanium can.

IMG_1198.jpg

IMG_1206.jpg

I was just joking you man, no offense meant :poke:

Trust me I have paid much more before as well because I was impatient.

Do they have a baffle in them, is it worth taking out? I don't want them too loud just yet untill i do some air mods and tune.

Do they have a baffle in them, is it worth taking out? I don't want them too loud just yet untill i do some air mods and tune.

Yes they are street legal, I couldn't see why they wouldn't be. They are really not loud at all compared to some of the systems out there. I took the baffle out, it makes a small difference. Seems to take a bit of the loud bark out of it.

Again, these are NOT loud at all, they sound fantastic, I couldn't be happier.

950.00 bucks for slip ons? Damn, they didn't se you coming, they HEARD about you coming :rofl:

Got my full YOSH RS-3 system for my 08 for around 550 I believe. Just got it installed today and I love it. FANTASTIC sound, not loud but not quite either. Here are some pics. It is full stainless with a titanium can.

QUOTE]

They look great man! Glad youre finally back on the road! :thumbsup:

Back