Yoshi RS3 Carbon Fiber Coming Soon

Salty

Registered
Hey everyone, So I am going tomorrow to pick up my Yoshi RS3 Carbon Fiber Full Race System this weekend for my 04 Hayabusa...

A few questions to anyone who has this system or any Yosh System really...

When installing the full race system, should I replace the factory exhaust gaskets?

Can I use the factory exhaust hangers? (This is a previously used system so no hangers)

How long can I get away with riding the bike before having to have the mapping done? (It will be a few weeks before I can add the PC3 or go in and get it Dyno Tuned)

Any fit issues that anyone is aware of or any modifications that need to be done when adding a Yosh System to a Hayabusa?

Thanks everyone...

Oh and if anyone wants to help me do the install this weekend in KC that would be just swell too...

Oh yeah, almost forgot, here are some pics of the pipes my buddy sent me...The system is a 4 into 2 into 2 Full race System. Dont have any pics of the downpipes or midpipes yet though...will take some when I pick it up.

YoshPipe.jpg

YoshPipe1.jpg

What can you gain in hp from a full exhaust?

Im not 100% on the numbers...From what I have been told, by adding the full exhaust, and then having it Dynoed or hooking up a PC3 you can estimate approx 10-15hp gain...Dont quote me though as I really dont know. We will see what it Dyno's at over Factory Specs.

PC you can get maybe 5 additional HP with a good tuner, add about another 10 hp with a full exhaust. But remember, all that additional HP is in the UPPER rev range. So, are you really going to use the top 2000 rpm ??? . The Tuned Custom Exhaust does sound an look alot better than the Stock :beerchug:

Back