Yoshi R77's on 1st Gen Busa

LoC

Registered
Hi Guys
Just need to know if the dual slipon R77's are able to be fitted to a 07 Busa (1st Gen) and if it is much to modify.
Cheers Gents

I know it's not exactly what you want to hear, but I would think it would fit because of what I did:

I really loved the look of the R77 carbon can, so I talked with Yoshimura, and ordered a header and midpipe for my 2005 LE and then ordered the R77 Carbon muffler for a 08/09, basically piecing together my full system. So that said, it should work for you, but maybe call Yosh or Email them just to be safe! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Nooooooooooo! Yoshimura said so sorry! Thanx anyway gents!
You can do the 4 into 1. But if you have a good welder you could take the OEM header, eliminate the restrictive sections, step uo some of the tubing size and make it work for you.

i personally would fit the right can for the right bike... If the R-77 wont do, find something else that will!

oh and :welcome: to the Org!

Makes no sense, you should be able to buy 2 "mid pipes" for say a RS3 system, and then 2 R77 cans from a 08-09 busa, and it should work.

Like I said above, I have 05 with Yosh header, mid pipe, and R77 (full single system). I did it because I really like the look of the R77 CF can better than the RS3 or R22.

Back