Yoshi or BDE

hefty01

Registered
I have an 04 busa and am looking at putting full system either BDE GEN 3 or YOSHI system also planning on power commander and pair valve mod . Noticed that BDE do package deal on system including map and power commander , just looking for some advice on which way to go . Any help appreciated will be using bike at drags .

both super high quality, I currently have Yoshie, killer sound, awsome fit, but not much diff in power. When I can BDE all the way. Read "exhaust myths" by warbaby under mods. Pretty much sold me....

I went with a Full Micron Race because I was interested in the matching orange can. Had it not been for that 1 reason, She'd be carrying BDE.

Although, I am 100% satisfied with the Micron.

Akrapovic
cool.gif

The BDE seems to be popular and looks good what sort of improvements in horse power do you get with power commander and pair valve removed . Also what sort of horse power from Yoshi system .

Looking at yoshi as local dealer recommended and BDE seems to be very popular but also looking at others seems to be allot of choices just want to make right decision got lots of great information from other posts , all help appreciated

Back