Yoshi Cans

dinoap

Going to the Dragon without a bike is ju
Donating Member
Registered
I am looking to buy some Yoshi bolt-ons or slip-ons and I want to keep the dual can look and I want them in carbon. My question is do they make them? All my catalogs show only one side and they don't say whether or not you get two cans or one for the price. I am completely confused at this point.

Thanks,
Exhausted in Panama City

Thank you. I should have looked at their web site. I guess I just gave up after the catalogs tried to kill me and I overlooked the simplest way. I'm going back to bed.

Dinoap, i sell yosh. Hit me up for pricing. The bolt-ons are almost as expensive as a full system, so you might want to consider getting a 4into1 setup.

(GMbusa @ Oct. 08 2006,13:21) Dinoap, i sell yosh. Hit me up for pricing. The bolt-ons are almost as expensive as a full system, so you might want to consider getting a 4into1 setup.
How much for the dual setup in carbon? Is there a full system for dual carbon?

One thing to keep in mind though. When going to a 4-1 you have to have a power commander, correct? This does make the price of going to a 4-1 higher. Or can you run a 4-1 without a PC

Guy's i've been real sick the last couple days. I'll get the pricing by tonight.

(chrisarrington @ Oct. 08 2006,18:37) One thing to keep in mind though.  When going to a 4-1 you have to have a power commander, correct?  This does make the price of going to a 4-1 higher.  Or can you run a 4-1 without a PC
I think with any aftermarket pipes you should get a PC.I have the rs3 bolt ons only and i think the bike is bit too lean at idle.When i get on the gas it seems fine though.My next mod will be a bmc air filter and a power commander to help with the fuel injection.

On the dual can setups, is there a full 4 into 2 with the carbon's, and, how much louder than stock are they? Lastly, how can I get some pricing info?
Thanks.
-Jim

No 4 into 2 full systems in Carbon fiber from Yosh.
Here's my pricing, which includes shipping.
The R22 bolt-ons $625.
The Trioval carbon bolton $699.
The RS3 Oval carbon bolt-on. $699.
The carbon really jacks the pricing up, that and having to buy 2 cans.

I bought a used 05 and it came with dual Yoshi slip ons. Is there a price for some headers (Yosh or other) and can I use the stock mid pipe. Thanks.

HMF have dual full exhaust with carbon cans high and low mount.

TRS/RS3 carbon bolt on $680 shipped
R22 $595 shipped

D&D also makes a show polished 4-2-2 full system . Looks pretty good too .

Aftermarket slip-on's do free the flow up enough to smooth the torque curve in a couple of spots and increase peak HP just a tad . I would think this also would decrease engine oil temps a small bit as well and since there are quite a few 190- 195hp sleeper Busa's running around with stock headers and slip-on's I'd say most systems just need more engine behind them .

A Power Commander and mapping helps even stock bikes . Add a PC with slip-on's and the free airbox mod and you can feel the difference .

I've got yoshi rs-3 bolt ons now ,,,,,,is just a header and mid pipe available ?or do I have to start over and buy a complete system from here?

Back