Yoshi Alpha full system

I agree with you also , if the Akrapovic 4-1 was in full ti , like the last time in production for Gen 2 08-09 only , I would go for that pipe . The Yoshi ti I luv , that is expensive , but only slightly more than my CT Meg really , and the dual Brocks CT dual 4-2-1-2 also even more expensive than any pipe I can think of !! That Brocks CT series is also made in USA . I think we all know that one good tip over , and that pipe is scrap metal , it represents a 1/3 of another good Gen 2 in the stable . I still desire that Yoshi pipe but ...... and the aluminum tank !!

The information I have is that they are manufactured in Japan for the brocks.
Let someone know if he knows it.
I have also not seen a dyno chat for the Brocks CT series dual.

The information I have is that they are manufactured in Japan for the brocks.
Let someone know if he knows it.
I have also not seen a dyno chat for the Brocks CT series dual.

Never seen that about manufactured in Japan bro , but could be right , post up your info link . The Japanese build some of the best ti pipes , and the welds etc. are awesome on mine and others I have seen . The dual CT is desirable because it is a hot rod looking system , the Ti Force is more conventional in looks , but is proven to be one of the very best because it is a very free flowing exhaust . I think if the dual CT matched the Ti Force in making power , it would be a good choice , and because it is the only one of the 2 still available , probably my choice out of any dual system . Crazy that there is no info on hp it makes . I would like a dual CT on my next decked Gen 2 .

Never seen that about manufactured in Japan bro , but could be right , post up your info link . The Japanese build some of the best ti pipes , and the welds etc. are awesome on mine and others I have seen . The dual CT is desirable because it is a hot rod looking system , the Ti Force is more conventional in looks , but is proven to be one of the very best because it is a very free flowing exhaust . I think if the dual CT matched the Ti Force in making power , it would be a good choice , and because it is the only one of the 2 still available , probably my choice out of any dual system . Crazy that there is no info on hp it makes . I would like a dual CT on my next decked Gen 2 .

Τhis is what the dealer who bought TiForce told me.
He had an CT dual exhaust system in the shop ready for placement to his customer..
its ultimate price, however, means that this information can be true.

Τhis is what the dealer who bought TiForce told me.
He had an CT dual exhaust system in the shop ready for placement to his customer..
its ultimate price, however, means that this information can be true.

Here is a Japanese pipe full ti , similar configuration , if slightly modded , you could easily mistake for dual CT . Definitely for me , possible Japan manufactured now .
NOJIMA : LOCK-ON 4-2-1-2 Full Exhaust System [NT425LCW-CL]

I just ordered this system on Monday. It's arriving Saturday. I hope to have it installed the same day.
Hi, are you going to adjust your fuelling with a Power Commander V or similar ?

073.JPG

I just ordered the alpha t earlier, the can is stainless his is black and it may just be @hayabusa_steven1 pic but it looks more pointed then the alpha t.

I found it in his album, it's an R11 sq. Never seen one before but it looks pretty good. :thumbsup:

Which exhaust is that??
Hi, it's a R11 SQ for a 2017 GSXR1000R. My Busa has a full 4-1 Yoshi system on it and originally a R-77 end can so i just took that off and fitted the SQ. I had to get an adapter made fot it to fit the pipe but i think it sounds and looks really good. I run it without the baffle. It was re dynoed and its made no difference to the fuelling. I bought the R11 SQ of Ebay for £250 secondhand from a race team called Hawk Racing. They had it on a test race bike :)

Hi, it's a R11 SQ for a 2017 GSXR1000R. My Busa has a full 4-1 Yoshi system on it and originally a R-77 end can so i just took that off and fitted the SQ. I had to get an adapter made fot it to fit the pipe but i think it sounds and looks really good. I run it without the baffle. It was re dynoed and its made no difference to the fuelling. I bought the R11 SQ of Ebay for £250 secondhand from a race team called Hawk Racing. They had it on a test race bike :)
Definitely looks good :thumbsup:

Back