Yoshi Alpha full system

GAmedic

Registered
Preorder NEW Yoshimura Hayabusa 2008-18 Race Alpha Works Finish foul system | eBay

Anyone ever seen that before? I may reconsider a full system for this. Yoshi has a sound clip on their website as well.

Screenshot_20190413-121509_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
If this pipe came in a full titanium configuration , I would be interested . The only Yoshimura pipe for me is the full race titanium exhaust from Japan , @ US $2k + . It has always been a massive temptation to me , in fact when I bought the swingarm , I was summing up this pipe purchase and swapover from Brocks CT ...., even now I still want it .
The weight of that ti pipe is around 6.2kg ( carbon can ) , the Brocks is under 4kg . The pipe , despite being heavy , is a masterpiece , and promises to be the ultimate conventional exhaust for Gen 2 .
Yoshimura has historic roots with Suzuki as we know , but this has been steadily diluted from the mid '90's onwards , for the companies own survival , it had to broaden company and model clientele diversify . But that Titanium Yoshimura exhaust , represents that old historic foundation , and fitting it is .made for the King of Suzuki motorcycles , Hayabusa .

YOSHIMURA : Racing Tri-Oval Titanium Cyclone (2END) [150-509-8990]

If this pipe came in a full titanium configuration , I would be interested . The only Yoshimura pipe for me is the full race titanium exhaust from Japan , @ US $2k + . It has always been a massive temptation to me , in fact when I bought the swingarm , I was summing up this pipe purchase and swapover from Brocks CT ...., even now I still want it .
The weight of that ti pipe is around 6.2kg ( carbon can ) , the Brocks is under 4kg . The pipe , despite being heavy , is a masterpiece , and promises to be the ultimate conventional exhaust for Gen 2 .
Yoshimura has historic roots with Suzuki as we know , but this has been steadily diluted from the mid '90's onwards , for the companies own survival , it had to broaden company and model clientele diversify . But that Titanium Yoshimura exhaust , represents that old historic foundation , and fitting it is .made for the King of Suzuki motorcycles , Hayabusa .

YOSHIMURA : Racing Tri-Oval Titanium Cyclone (2END) [150-509-8990]

I will agree with you bro..
Τhis yoshimura Japan exhaust system, it was what I wanted but it is so expensive.
Τogether with the Ti Force full exhaust system 4-2 Ti & c/f,
are the absolute dual exhaust systems for the Busa.

The Acrapovich is 1 level down because it has a stainless steel exhaust head,
and it does not seem to make such a power as TiForce.
The brocks CT Dual Full System is made in Japan, but I consider it more expensive than what it should be.

I will agree with you bro..
Τhis yoshimura Japan exhaust system, it was what I wanted but it is so expensive.
Τogether with the Ti Force full exhaust system 4-2 Ti & c/f,
are the absolute dual exhaust systems for the Busa.

The Acrapovich is 1 level down because it has a stainless steel exhaust head,
and it does not seem to make such a power as TiForce.
The brocks CT Dual Full System is made in Japan, but I consider it more expensive than what it should be.
I agree with you also , if the Akrapovic 4-1 was in full ti , like the last time in production for Gen 2 08-09 only , I would go for that pipe . The Yoshi ti I luv , that is expensive , but only slightly more than my CT Meg really , and the dual Brocks CT dual 4-2-1-2 also even more expensive than any pipe I can think of !! That Brocks CT series is also made in USA . I think we all know that one good tip over , and that pipe is scrap metal , it represents a 1/3 of another good Gen 2 in the stable . I still desire that Yoshi pipe but ...... and the aluminum tank !!

Back