Yosh Hand Grips

Skywalker

Donating Member
Registered
Just ordered a pair of these. I have never seen Yosh Grips before and thought worth sharing. Still have 9 sets as of this morning.
beerchug.gif

Yosh_Grips.jpg

look like the harris grips I have
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-GSXR-GSX-GSX-R-HAYABUSA-750-1000-1300-YOSHIMURA_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10066QQi
hZ017QQitemZ270054109203QQrdZ1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....3QQrdZ1</a>

I use gel grips. I had the plastic style like the Yosh but switched them out for the much softer gel grip.

(GPW @ Nov. 18 2006,14:58) Gel grips are great for vibration.
Hey Greg!
smile.gif

You have any in particular to recommend? Sell em perhaps at a good price?
rock.gif

P.S.- I got you one better on the anti-vibration tank kit, and it's black to boot!

(Shibumi @ Nov. 18 2006,13:20)
(GPW @ Nov. 18 2006,14:58) Gel grips are great for vibration.
Hey Greg!  
smile.gif

You have any in particular to recommend? Sell em perhaps at a good price?  
rock.gif

P.S.- I got you one better on the anti-vibration tank kit, and it's black to boot!
https://spidergrips.com/

Spider Grips feature durable variable density elastomers, patent pending shaped boundry layers with isolated secondary layers, energy dispersing flanges, and a multi-faceted geometric surface area...huh?*

Here's all you need to know:
Ride with Spider Grips and you'll feel less vibration, which in turn means less fatigue. You can give up the death grip hold, so you won't get arm pump and you'll be able to ride longer.

New Technology + Inovative Design = Better Grip

Checking on a good price. I think I can do $12.90 and $4.50 shipping anywhere in the US...hang on. I can get them in Black/Graphite (pictured above).

If there is an interest please let me know. These are grip that will improve your ride....not blingy by any means.

Let me check on the other colors, won't get an answer till monday. I will post my paypal addy: and just include all of your info in the comments section. I will see what a box of them will cost and I may be able to do better. Give me till Monday morning. If you want less vibes and comfort these are very good option, sort feel like I hi-jacked a thread here sorry. Just trying to work the boards....all little stuff till December rolls in then we will be rolling..................
super.gif

You did't hi-jack GPW.  That is what I love about the ORG.  One good thought always creates spin offs of additional inputs almost always revealing additonal quality infomation/products for all to indulge in.   One newbee whom truely appreciate all of you!  Cheers.......  
beerchug.gif

https://spidergrips.com/

Grips can be made from lots of materials: foam, rubber, plastics, and our favorite - specialized polymers. Naturally, polymers are the most expensive and there's only one place to get the good stuff - from Ohio. But after all kinds of testing, from the heat of Death Valley to the extreme cold of the Northeast, the Spider Grip design team knew that advanced polymers were the only thing for a state of the art grip.

But these guys didn't stop with using the best materials - they created a design using varied densities of polymers - taking advantage of the flexibility of the material and its diverse advantages.

Isolated Secondary Layer - To take advantage of the features of softer polymers, the Spider Grips design team placed a second layer on the grip. This created a boundary layer in the middle of the grip to reflect and dissipate vibration from the innermost layer. The softer outer layer also reflects and absorbs vibration, and it is completely separate from the motorcycle handlebar. This isolated layer of polymer seriously reduces the vibration making it to the rider's hand. The Spider Grip was designed to be the "quietest" motorcycle grip on the market.
Multi-faceted Surface Area - After taking a good hard look at classic motorcycle grips, the Spider Grip design team realized that the 25-year-old waffle grip was, well, 25 years old. They considered many different designs before settling on a shape based on the inside of a cupped hand. This multi-facted vario shape is very comfortable and without ribs the riders got fewer blisters. Another benefit of the vario pattern is that it offers maximum contact area. This gives more rider control, and combined with the soft polymer that makes the Spider Grip sticky, it is easier to ride with a lighter touch. The less a rider uses "Death Grip", the longer he can ride without the dreaded arm-pump.

Being the fun guys they are, the Spider guys insisted on colors. Lots of colors. One guy on Honda wanted yellow, another red, the Kawasaki rider had to have his green, and of course Mr. KTM wanted orange. Before it was over the grips were spec'ed out in those plus Yamaha Blue and three different black and gray combinations.

After 18 months of intense work, testing and rider feedback, the Spider Grip design team knew that they had a design that sent everything else in the market right over their bars.

Even though I ordered the Harris Yosh Style already.  I'll be down for these as well.  Thanks much!  I'll be waiting on price and addy GPW.

(porterfm @ Nov. 18 2006,20:27) Even though I ordered the Harris Yosh Style already.  I'll be down for these as well.  Thanks much!  I'll be waiting on price and addy GPW.
Cool...there are four critical areas that pertain to comfort on a sportbike. Footpegs, seat, windscreen and grips. Get that combo mastered and life on two wheels gets much better.
beerchug.gif

Back