Yosh Hand Grips

greg, when can you get the Black/Blue(end) grips? I would like a pair of those. Think you mentioned above sometime January?

(ranman @ Nov. 20 2006,18:18) greg money sent
beerchug.gif
gotcha covered thanks

(V8N3T @ Nov. 20 2006,18:31) greg, when can you get the Black/Blue(end) grips? I would like a pair of those. Think you mentioned above sometime January?
I can get a few sets in that color too...

Greg, if you can get a Black/Blue(end) I will send the money now. If that is infact you can get them. Tell me how much to send via paypal, I would like a pair.

Greg, I found a set in stock of the black/black so I purchased and installed them today.

Installing grips is a PITA, but more irritating than difficult! I ripped one of the stockers getting it off, had to resort to pliers! Don't know if this is good advice, but worked for me on re-install- cleaned bar end of all adhesive residue with Scotch-Brite fine pad (white) then sprinkled baby powder, the pure corn starch type inside of grip to make it possible to slide it on- STILL took some pushing, but huge improvement in installation efforts! Went for 2 hour ride, and NO slippage. The corn starch should simply dissolve over time, so no residue.

Ride report: these are a big improvement over stock in gripping effort required- you can practically rest your hand on the grip and turn it, MINIMAL pressure required. This should make a big difference on longer rides. Not sure yet on vibes- these are much thinner than stock, and my hands were torn up a bit from changing out grips so the jury is still out.

One note on size- these are smaller diameter than stock, not sure exactly how much but could measure if any interest. I thought they were the wrong grips when I took them out of the package, then got looking at them and realized the inner diameter is the same. Don't know if this would be a problem for bigger guys or those who prefer a larger grip, but just F.Y.I.

Ok, I am away from the office till Monday but I now have a case (50) of the black/black in route directly from Spider Racing. I don't plan on getting any odd colors right now, other than the previously ordered. All of the prepaid grips will ship on Monday...I have always razor cut the OEMS off....and 3M adhesive spray works great for getting grips on and keeping them in place.

(V8N3T @ Nov. 20 2006,18:56) Greg, if you can get a Black/Blue(end) I will send the money now. If that is infact you can get them. Tell me how much to send via paypal, I would like a pair.
No blue/black but can do black/black....let me know

Greg:

Don't need a set. But I'll take a black/black pair. I'll check back here for when you get the shipment in. And send the cabbage your way.

Stephen

(ksana @ Nov. 28 2006,11:51) Greg:

Don't need a set. But I'll take a black/black pair. I'll check back here for when you get the shipment in. And send the cabbage your way.

Stephen
https://spidergrips.com/

All the pre-paid grips shipped today just got back from vacation sorry for the delay. I have the black on black grips now.

I have the case of black/black Spiders Grips. They look pretty sharp. I have to make a slight price adjustment due to shipping these grips are 5 0z. But here is the price.

$19.50 to your door anywhere in the USA

paypal: paypal@hyperbikecenters.com

If you don't have a pay-pal account just click the I don't have a paypal account and pay by credit card. I also have three sets of the Black/Dark Grey left and the rest (50) are black on black.

waiting for Paypal transfer
hit you up probably on Wed(no business on the weekends)

thanks

Stephen
gotcha

(V8N3T @ Nov. 20 2006,18:56) Greg, if you can get a Black/Blue(end) I will send the money now. If that is infact you can get them. Tell me how much to send via paypal, I would like a pair.
Since I never got around to sending you anything for your rebuild. PM me with your address and I will send a set of the black/black on me.

(GPW @ Dec. 03 2006,20:11)

Stephen
gotcha
paypal transfer in transit

(ksana @ Dec. 03 2006,20:20)
(GPW @ Dec. 03 2006,20:11)

Stephen
gotcha
paypal transfer in transit
money sent for the black/black
sorry for the delay
took awhile for the transfer

I'd like a pair of the blk/blk or the blk/gry when you get them. Thanks.

Back