Yosh Hand Grips

I will check, thats the color I like as well black/DrkGrey. I am hoping for a black, won't know till tomorrow.

Ok, I got good news and bad news. Good news I can get the black and light grey pictured below. Price is $13.75 plus $2.50 shipping anywhere in the US. Bad news no other colors till January. I did order a case (50) of the black on dard grey which is now backordered due in January. Let me know.

SLR.gif

Ok, that leaves me only two sets left of the black & light/grey. My order won't reach me until Friday from California. So they will ship next week. I will stock these 20 deep in the future as I feel they will be very popular with the sport touring crowd.

spider grips are awsome, i use them on my raptor for desert racing. Before these i would get huge blisters on my hands at every race, now I just get a tender spot or small blister. HUGE differance highly reccomended!!
bowdown.gif

Ok here is my paypal: paypal@hyperbikecenters.com keep in mind I have only two sets of the black/grey so now there is one. I have placed a bulk order for (50) of the black and dark grey (granite) pictured above which are back ordred till January. The black/grey grips will ship next week.

(warwgn @ Nov. 20 2006,09:57) spider grips are awsome, i use them on my raptor for desert racing. Before these i would get huge blisters on my hands at every race, now I just get a tender spot or small blister. HUGE differance highly reccomended!!
bowdown.gif
Thanks for the review. All the data I have confirms your info. They should be a blessing and added comfort.

(GPW @ Nov. 20 2006,11:29) Ok here is my paypal: paypal@hyperbikecenters.com keep in mind I have only two sets of the black/grey so now there is one. I have placed a bulk order for (50) of the black and dark grey (granite) pictured above which are back ordred till January. The black/grey grips will ship next week.
Yo Greg, per my pm I'll just stick with the black and grey (not the blk on blk). I didn't know you made a bulk order prior to me pm'img you.

(porterfm @ Nov. 20 2006,11:21) Black/Grey for me as well.  Do you have a paypal account so I can send payment?
black and light grey? The black and dark grey are slightly back ordered.

dang work sucks
now i have to wait
is ther a waiting list ? put me on it
beerchug.gif

GPW/Greg, payment sent via paypal. Appreciate all the hard work and looking forward to the new feel! Hope this helps keep the numbness out of my fingers all the way up to my elbows.

(ranman @ Nov. 20 2006,15:26) dang work sucks
now i have to wait
is ther a waiting list ? put me on it
beerchug.gif
the should be one more set of black and light gray....then the next batch of black on dark grey won't be in to January.

(porterfm @ Nov. 20 2006,16:36) GPW/Greg, payment sent via paypal.  Appreciate all the hard work and looking forward to the new feel!  Hope this helps keep the numbness out of my fingers all the way up to my elbows.
Got it, I try and find the stuff I know will do the job. I am a die hard rider so I understand what riders really want. Lots of more neat stuff coming shortly. Thank you!

Back