Yosh ems

TJFAST

Registered
Is it worth the extra cash and do the options(switch and shift light) work good? Please let me know.
aktion035.gif

I just recieved mine today and I am getting it hooked up next weekend. I will let you know how it works then but, from what I hear it is supposed to be great esp. if you plan on running nos. You have the ability to run motor with one map and another map can be set up for nos. You have to buy the accesories to go with it the ems. The ems alone is no different than the PCII from what I hear.

Anyone know if the Power Commander III will void warrantees once it is installed? The dealership says that it probably will. I purchased the extended 5 year warrantee with my 2002 Hayabusa. Just wondering.

Jeffrey

I use the yosh ems with all options, shift light, 3 way map switch, clutchless shifter. Love it. Software program is great. Click link below to see pics.

Anyone know if the Power Commander III will void warrantees once it is installed?  The dealership says that it probably will.  I purchased the extended 5 year warrantee with my 2002 Hayabusa.  Just wondering.

Jeffrey
Most Bike and car Manufacture will void the warrantees if any mods are done. But I have a few friends that have this unit in there bike and have had great results. Just have to learn some basic fuel mapping and timeing and your all set. NLR uses
the same unit in most of there bikes they would be able to get you going if your not 100% on setting it up. Some come with per program fuel mapps on board. you'll need a lap top if you want to do and mods to the map that already exist.

Anyone know if the Power Commander III will void warrantees once it is installed?  The dealership says that it probably will.  I purchased the extended 5 year warrantee with my 2002 Hayabusa.  Just wondering.

Jeffrey
They say it will ,but disconnect it and they will never know. When I have to take it in for service that is what I do.

Back