yosh ems question

flyby

Registered
does anyone know if the yosh ems for the 2001 busa is a pc2 or a pc3 , with the added daughter board for the yosh add ons? iv'e read in forums that it is a pc3r, but the motorcycle fuel injection handbook says that it is a pc2. thanx,pat

Pretty sure its all Yoshimura in there. What handbook are you referring to? Do you need the software?

Last edited:
i know the guts are dynojet with a yosh daughter board for the addons and that the maps are interchangable between the two, but i don't know if the yosh is a pc2 or a pc3r because ive read both. the book is the motorcycle fuel injection handbook. don't need the software. im looking to buy a fi controller and i don't want a pc2. thanx,

FOR SALE (no, really) '99-'00 It's the earlier version, my bike is an '06,so this won't work with mine. Picked it up on ebay for cheap, just to have, because their hard to find

taillight 023.jpg

im curious also about your bike. 13 to 1 compression drop ins i assume. does it run on 93 octane on the street?

Yes, really much easier than I thought. At times I get caught out with no 93 around so I keep a bottle of 104 octane booster in the hump. Very streetable with no problems

13-1.jpg

Back