Yosemite AND Lake Tahoe

Im gonna have to rain on your parade and say drive cause even if its not cold, which i bet you it will be, those roads will have some major sand issues, its in the 30s and im in the southernest southern sierra nevadas.

Yeah, it is COLD here. Beautiful, but cold. As nice as it is here, I will stick with the desert, thank you.

Its just a late jump on spring dont worry you will love it when the desert is 110 degrees. Mts should be a nice 70+ range. Hope you get back up there again this summer let me know I plan to be up there a few times too. - Kent

Yosemite SUCKS! What is this slippery white sheit anyway?

Must have chains on cars or pay $500 fine. Guess I will rent the dirty movies and drink beer...

Yup it snowed..sorry Doc..call tonight as late as you want to.
got my number yes? will send you a PM.....weather better on Sunday they say....

Yup it snowed..sorry Doc..call tonight  as late as you want to.
got my number yes? will send you a PM.....weather better on Sunday they say....
I called ya last night, but someone said you were sleeping. I will try later today, but I think i am stuck here in Yosemite until my key shows... sux

Pacemaster: It was great to see you again, even if it were only a few hours. I appeciated your and Kathy's hospitality and brewski's! The next day, I did some killer riding at Pine Nuts, but took a few hard spills. I was BEAT by the time I got to Tahoe. Checked in to Harrah's around 3 and took a 2 hour bath/soak! The rest of the week the weather was CRAP!!!! I am home now after an early start this morning. Kinda ironic that this morning was the best weather I had seen all week. Sorry I did not have time to get together again, but I ended up being quite busy. Thanks again for the dinner, brews, and good conversation!!!

Sierra Flyer: Wow, those are some INCREDIBLE roads up that way. 49 and 120 I believe, near Yosemite, are the most twisty and smooth pavement I have ever seen. I think I am going to route myself that way on the route to Laguna Seca.

Thanks for the advice guys!

Doc

Back