Yoga Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
She might just out ride you up to Palomar mountain ~ wait until she hears that you might need your bike washed . . .

Not to sure where Palomar mountain is but those who ride R1/XZ10/GSXR1000's are having nightmares of me pissing all over them on the coromandel loop. if you Google earth our country (north island ) you'll find it

She might just out ride you up to Palomar mountain ~ wait until she hears that you might need your bike washed . . .

Had a lot of riders made bets on me and other riders , made heaps of money now people tend to not wage against me as they hate losing money ,now you know how good a 180 back end is on REAL corners

Had a lot of riders made bets on me and other riders ,
made heaps of money now people tend to not wage against me as they hate losing money ,
now you know how good a 180 back end is on REAL corners.

Concerned about you noticing all the bikes ~ nobody but you & Busabim mentioned seeing bikes . . .

screen-shot-2014-11-20-at-8-05-52-pm-png.1570143.png

Might need to point out to our regular oRg members ~ this yoga pants photo has a bike in it too . . .

Last edited:
Concerned about you noticing all the bikes ~ nobody but you & Busabim mentioned seeing bikes . . .

View attachment 1570248

Might need to point out to our regular oRg members ~ this yoga pants photo has a bike in it too . . .
Your point being?. Not many people do yoga down here,but am most impressed with the booty on display, we don't see that often down here,at least not made flesh tone

I work for a company that does management software for "wellness" companies like yoga, pilates, gyms, chiropractors, accupuncturists, etc. Maybe 75 percent of the staff is under 35 (just my guess, I can't prove it) and of those there are a lot of in shape men and women. Since we're a casual dress company there are a lot of yoga pants on a lot of nice female bodies.

I work for a company that does management software for "wellness"
companies like yoga, Pilates, gyms, chiropractors, acupuncturists, etc.

Maybe 75 percent of the staff is under 35
( just my guess, I can't prove it )
and of those there are a lot of in shape men and women.

Since we're a casual dress company there are a lot of yoga pants on a lot of nice female bodies.

700_q90.jpg

It's a real story.
A real guy who was saying women shouldn't wear yoga pants.
I saw a news clip a couple weeks ago.
And...the dude is really gay.
Surprise.
Hence, my original post
Lol

I see Redbull crackin on you in previous posts now.
And you ask me "which dude?"
And...:lol:you thought I meant you!
Didn't ya?!
Sorry man...:lol:

It's a real story.
A real guy who was saying women shouldn't wear yoga pants.
I saw a news clip a couple weeks ago.
And...the dude is really gay.
Surprise.
Hence, my original post
Lol
We live in a strange world bro, how's things over there?. am planning a 700km ride for tomorrow down the coast to Mokau for lunch

We live in a strange world bro, how's things over there?. am planning a 700km ride for tomorrow down the coast to Mokau for lunch

Life is good
The sun is shining...and it's about 37 degrees and the wind's blowing.
Not the best day to ride.
Weather about the same for tomorrow.
Your day sounds much better
Hope you have a good ride

Cap is will not approve but this thread needs less talk and more pictures !

Way back in the old days ~ we had to kick start them . . .

Kickstart.jpg

This thread is just for our own personal viewing ~ this is America & we don't need moderation . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back