Yo JOE! 82 year old opens a can!

Way-To-Go Joe!

I remember a story a year or so ago about a 71 year young ex-marine who was on a tour bus in Mexico with an elderly group of tourist when it was hijacked by armed thugs. The end result was no one was robbed and one would be robber was dead. This 71 year old fella killed him with his bare hands.

After six hours of questioning at the local pokey, Joe was allowed to board the cruise ship and be on his way.

We need more people like this!

Good for him. Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hand. Its sad what this country has come to. The State man said it's not recommended that you do this. So they get away with your things and you never get them back and the tugs never get caught. I am glad he did what he did and to me if more people stood up like this we could change a few things and stop some of these theives. JMO

the cops want you to call them, instead of handling it yourself because that way they stay employed. joe for congress.

The cop was obviously gay. He gave terrible advice. Maybe he wants to be a woman? I don't know, but he is an idiot. The fewer cops we have like him the better.

Back