Yo, I'm in Vegas RIGHT NOW

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I'm here in Vegas at the Residence Inn across form the Convention Center... if ANYONE has a spare bike they could bring me, I'd appricate it. Prefer a busa, but any two wheeler will do... with an engine I mean. Here thru mid Friday. Gonna need a cycle fix and I'll buy you dinner in trade or give you my watch. PM or reply if you wanna go riding.. and have an extra bike for me!

bump.gif

Please, someone help this poor guy out!  
laugh.gif

wow.gif
dude you're in vegas lucky suma gun have fun gamble drink see strippers strip isn't the bunny ranch out there prostitution is legal out there you lucky have fun drink for me catch some shows and if you see wayne newton punch him in the gut for me

<!--EDIT|phatjoe
Reason for Edit: "cant spell"|1084288693 -->

Thanks! Looks like I'll hafta go rent a HARLEY now! :p
smile.gif
Oh the shame the shame!! hahahahh
NICK! Where's Nick Slick?? Doesn't he have 2 or 3 busa's laying around? ....the shakes are starting in... all these roads.... [shudder]... uhhh uhhh
Bumped into Jay Leno at the Paris hotel but forgot to ask him if he has a Crysler Tomahawk yet

I just saw your message... You SHOULD have PM'ed me!!!

Was out of town until LATE Sunday night and just now catching up on messages. Sadly, I have two street legal bikes right now (that are together), an SV650 and a Harley. My '02 Busa is in pieces at the shop and I sold the '01 a couple of weeks ago. When do you want to ride? I am swamped at work this week, but may be free some evening or Saturday. I am hoping the turd-blo is done by Saturday.

PM me your contact info and I will give you a call!

Ciao...

Hey Doc when ya get a chance email me them pics of the tires alright thanks AND HAVE fun in vegas WWJD lucky you i get to go stare at a unplanted feild today mabey i'll get that done

man don't you have a job??? How can you afford to go all these fun places all the time
rock.gif
laugh.gif

hahahaha, my JOB takes me there.  other than manage Technical support, I dress up in this silly costume and act normal:   [see pic- i'm in the middle] the jobs has its perks!
biggrin.gif

I'm PMing ya Doc!!

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: "added perk pic"|1084327027 -->

perk.jpg

Back