Yo I found HID kits for $150 on ebay!!

someone who has to say "real thing" in their ad always makes my mind wonder...
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1077507905 -->

The only problem is that is a low end model and for the highbeam or lower bulb on the busa. WIth that thick 3" lens already in place there is a problem. The lens is pre focused to a certain degree. That degree is the stock highbeam. An HID in there will be so distored that the beam pattern will be pizz. Just food for thought. I even took out the lens. Then it looks worse. Note: in the pic the hi-tension lines. Cant be bent, folded, or shortened. Also doesnt appear to come with a bulb. Analog three piece set, ballast, igniter, and socket. FYI.

Man as much as I hate ta say..... Not at the moment. Waiting on parts. probably 2-3 weeks I would imagine. Some stuff on big boat from japan...........

Something to think about busa bra, with modified kits like posted above you have to be careful about the bulbs you get. Most are heavily modifed to where you can only use their bulb, then when their gone your screwwwwwed!. food for thought.

JD

150 is to expensive... You can find some LExus, MB, BMW, etc. OEM HID kits for about 200. Thats 2 seperate units. They are also made to last alot longer then the aftermarket HID kits....

Back