Yet another newb

johnnycrash

Donating Member
Registered
Newb here just checking in. Just got back into riding after a year off - last ride was an 04 CBR1000RR and a 954RR before that. Before that I had about 20 years racing motocross.

I've had my busa (2006 phantom grey/black) a little over 3 months and have almost 7k miles on the clock so far. Absolutely LOVE this bike!

So far: ZG DB screen, Vortex sliders, Muzzy full exhaust, PCIII usb, GIPro ATRE, Galfer rear rotor, pads, and line, Mototeck undertail, 200 BT014 rear, lowering links, and fairing grilles from Highgearhobbies - oh ... and an ajustable kickstand (after she fell over in my garage!)

Hopefully this winter I'll be lengthening 4 inches, NX dry kit, and an MPS air shifter. Gateway raceway in St Louis is only an hour away from me so next spring I'm hoping to spend some time down there flogging this thing. I've only raced dirt before so this is all new to me.

I've already gained tons of useful info from this site - glad I found it! Too bad I didn't find this site earlier - maybe I would have known the stock kickstand was going to screw me - LOL!

newride.JPG

Welcome, good to hear you are back on.

Is your bike in the corner for being bad?
laugh.gif

Welcome, good to hear you are back on.

Is your bike in the corner for being bad?
laugh.gif
Yeah, the big mean Harley guys at work make me park it out there ...

... actually it is the most secure place where I work so there she is.  
tounge.gif

Thanks for the greeting guys.  I'll wait a few days before I start peppering everyone with questions.

No need to wait....and feel free to explore the wealth of information via the "search" feature.
smile.gif

No need to wait....and feel free to explore the wealth of information via the "search" feature.  
smile.gif
Thanks man!  Here's a quick question:

how much for a donating member status and what are the benefits?
$5.00 - $29.99 Donation
[*] Donating Member Group
[*] New Icon Under screen name indicating donating member

$30.00 or more
[*] Donating Member Group
[*] New Icon Under screen name indicating donating member
[*] 10 meg hayabusa.org Webmail account
[*] Member Avatar 96x96

While I'm thinking about it, you may want to check out the .  You may see some items of interest for a great price.

Welcome aboard! Great looking bike. There probably aren't many things to do to a busa that aren't at least discussed here - if you think of something new to do, then share! Great looking scoot!
thumbs-up.gif

Newb here just checking in. Just got back into riding after a year off - last ride was an 04 CBR1000RR and a 954RR before that. Before that I had about 20 years racing motocross.

I've had my busa (2006 phantom grey/black) a little over 3 months and have almost 7k miles on the clock so far. Absolutely LOVE this bike!

So far: ZG DB screen, Vortex sliders, Muzzy full exhaust, PCIII usb, GIPro ATRE, Galfer rear rotor, pads, and line, Mototeck undertail, 200 BT014 rear, lowering links, and fairing grilles from Highgearhobbies - oh ... and an ajustable kickstand (after she fell over in my garage!)

Hopefully this winter I'll be lengthening 4 inches, NX dry kit, and an MPS air shifter. Gateway raceway in St Louis is only an hour away from me so next spring I'm hoping to spend some time down there flogging this thing. I've only raced dirt before so this is all new to me.

I've already gained tons of useful info from this site - glad I found it! Too bad I didn't find this site earlier - maybe I would have known the stock kickstand was going to screw me - LOL!
That's the FASTEST COLOR of all times, right there!!!!!

Welcome! Have fun, dude!

To johnnycrash: Your bike is very similar to mine... but you've got diff cans.... and I've got a diff tank pad. But... we're close!!!

I applaud anyone who loves the 2006 Black/Gry model!!!!!!!! Why? Because I, ME, Charlie........ yes. I think it's the best looking color combo and the best bike ever!!!!!!!!! _*#R*#$)*$$*(($*+_*$(_(*%)(&%R*(_UJCNHNCN*NC(NC)C_)C_HJC )CB_CB +B C+N_CFB KLJLKJNJNV V V N%_VN %$I BN_*+BN *( N_$N*B+ _&B_&%BKO{KKOLJKJHJEHDFMPJMFJJJJJJJJJJJJFFFFFFF_FD&^^^^^^^^^^#$&_$+)=-804 BV67VB v bN N#%$$#@@##^$&+&($_*$&_+I VBV N<L:"
L:

"KFGUG)&*GU)GI_(PM<PG<_GI _GJGJGIK}
>G)+(*_+&)*UGLL:G+_+_L::{()_J{IOH&$&*%UJGC

ooohhh....

Deep breaths. Thank you.

Was it all edited?

No.

I edited "myself!!!!!".....

Thanks hayabusa.org!!!!

Blk/Gry....... fastest color you can buy.... good thing you waited for 2006!!!

Great buy!!!

PaND!!!

dude, 4 posts in a row.?.?.?.?
did you remember to take your "happy pill" this morning?

biggrin.gif

Back