Yet another new guy with an '06

dtshortt

Registered
Hey everybody, I've been lurking here awhile and just found time to post up some pics. Wanted to do the intro right you know. I'm relatively new to 'busas, but not new to sportbikes. Just got my undertail on and thought I needed a couple of pics.

IMG_1425.JPG

Welcome! Beautiful scoot... thanks for the pic!

thanks for the welcomes guys. This is by far the best motorcycle board I've been on. The amount of collective knowledge and tricks of this board's members is astonishing! Also never realized how many 06 LE's there are on here until now as I put my pics up.

cool.gif
...hugger as well. Very nice! Snap a pic w/ your tail light on please. I'd like to see how it lights up.

(dtshortt @ Oct. 02 2006,22:07) thanks for the welcomes guys. This is by far the best motorcycle board I've been on. The amount of collective knowledge and tricks of this board's members is astonishing! Also never realized how many 06 LE's there are on here until now as I put my pics up.
I've been keeping count. Including me, I've counted 48 06LE owners here thus far. I have no doubt that I've missed a few.

Actually this is the only white bike I've ever owned. Either black or silver in the past has been my track record. But the curves on this bike made me think it looks awesome in any color! I'll snap that photo for you tomorrow Big T.

Congrats and welcome! Like that undertail. Got any pics of it lit up?

Back