Yet another intro...

wizeguy

Registered
How is it going guys?  I have been sneaking around this website for a couple of months.  I was going to wait till I actually owned a Busa but...what the hell!
    My name is Nate, I am a 23 year old LEO in training.  I currently ride a 1998 CBR F3.  I love the bike but I am getting married so i need to get a bigger (more passenger friendly) bike.  Naturally, this means gsx1300r.  Haven't aquired it yet but it shall be in my grasp within the month.  You guys provide a lot of needful knowledge here...I appreciate that.  I look forward to talking with you guys.
   One quick question before I post this thing...is the Hayabusa being redesigned for 04?  I heard this but did not know if it is true.

welcome to the site. No info is available to the public on this yet. My own personal feelings on the subject lead me to think Suzuki won't change a thing in 04'.................
Still the best value and King of Speed, Hayabusa "Objects in mirror may soon disappear!"

Welcome to the board. That is going to be one big jump from that little F3 to the almighty Busa. I know this because I did the very samething.
biggrin.gif
I had a 98 red and black F3 for two years before I made the jump. Just one word of advise. Hold on tight. I haven't heard anything about changes yet.

Congrats on the upcoming wedding, and hold on tight ---to both the bride and the bike. Oh and take time to get accustomed to both of them:laugh:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome to the board.  There are several other LEO's here as well that may be helpful down the road as well.  Lots of folks that really know what they are talking about.  And a whole lot of folks like myself that are mostly full of SH*T.
eek2.gif

Welcome Nate! Congrats on your impending wedding!

I believe I fall in that latter category Rev mentioned...all I'm good for is "filler" material...
tounge.gif

Enjoy your new Busa when you get it...I'm waiting on mine as well...

What color you looking to buy?

I'm going to get the black but I have been asking everybody if the 04 is going to be different. I would hate to buy an 03 in and one month later suzuki release that the 04 is going to be restyled. What do you guys think? should I get the busa now or wait and find out what 04 holds in stock before making up my mind?

I'm going to get the black but I have been asking everybody if the 04 is going to be different.  I would hate to buy an 03 in and one month later suzuki release that the 04 is going to be restyled.  What do you guys think?  should I get the busa now or wait and find out what 04 holds in stock before making up my mind?
Man.......we're so close to finding out what the 04 is gonna be.........if you can wait for a few weeks it might be worth it.....but then ......there may be no changes at all.

You might as well wait. That way if there are changes then you can have the newest toy on the block. If there are no changes, then you have plenty of time to find a great deal.

Welcome

Back