Yesterdays Ride

Man that repsol Honda is fast, he said he had 299 flashing on his display a couple of times but I wasn't game to go that speed!
Really blew out the cobwebs though, and no cops at all!!!
...I can't blame you for restraining your right hand....

Great riding Kiwi , and yes that CBR is damn fast !! Can't believe the relative lack of traffic ,pulling some big numbers frequently right there , really great vid bro !!

It's so weird being first-person on the left side of a street lol tripped me out!
Yeah man, I'm a bit worried about riding in the States next year, at least with a car you have the steering wheel on the wrong side to remind you which side of the road to drive on !
Pulling out of a rest area and not concentrating on heading for the RH side of the road, instead just going straight to the left side . . . ooooh, doesn't bear thinkin' about.

Yeah man, I'm a bit worried about riding in the States next year, at least with a car you have the steering wheel on the wrong side to remind you which side of the road to drive on !
Pulling out of a rest area and not concentrating on heading for the RH side of the road, instead just going straight to the left side . . . ooooh, doesn't bear thinkin' about.

I was lucky enough to spend a week driving my bro inlaws ute to sorta familiarise myself, the 4 way stop signs had me stumped the first time - who ever arrives first has right of way.
Once your on the freeway/motorways its not so bad but your spot on about the rest area/ garage, leaving it takes effort to remember. Riding on the wrong side of the road around hillls etc its ok once you've
got a few ks under your belt.

But but, it’s the (right) side of the road over here, figuratively and literally.:p:D
Yeah yeah, you just keep tellin' yourself that, just leave the 'right' side of the road to us Lefties, keep watchin' my vids for awhile and you'll wonder how you ever got used to the wrong hand side of the road . . .
now beat that for a confusion fest lol.
Thank goodness for race tracks . . where everybody's on the 'right side' of the road ....... depending on the raceline that is.
Confused? I know I am :crazy:

Been there a few times when deployed....come out of a round a bout to end up on the wrong side of the road facing traffic...left drive vehicle in a right drive environment....good thing my vehicle was waaaaay bigger than anything on the road.

No doubt, riding on the other side of the road gives me the creeps. Not if, but when I'de brain fart into oncoming traffic.
Same with shifting, no way I could flip to GP style(reverse pattern), I'de downshift at wot and get the back end squirrely, probably exiting a corner or at the worst possible time.

Back