Yes ... Speaking of Celebs

sageronin

Donating Member
Registered
... World ... yep our own Greg again ... sporting that ICON gear ... Congrats Bro!!

So Mr. Supermodel,got an agent yet? Remember us small people when to get the contracts with Tommy Hilfiger and Icon! Oh yeah, the chrome busa grab rails were the sheat,but my friend saw them and freaked, So I gave them to him.:)

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131130463 -->

cool.gif

You know Greg, even Lori sent me an autographed copy of her spread in a magazine...hint hint...

Let us enjoy our brush with greatness...
bowdown.gif

I think it's awesome!

Just got my issue in the mail yesterday, brought in to show the Marines that I know a supermodel.
wink.gif

cool.gif

You know Greg, even Lori sent me an autographed copy of her spread in a magazine...hint hint...

bowdown.gif

I think it's awesome!
I got one of them too and have it proudly displayed in my office! And that was way back when I was just a newbie! I figured I'd be a shoe-in for one this time!
biggrin.gif

cool.gif

bowdown.gif

I think it's awesome!
I got one of them too and have it proudly displayed in my office!  And that was way back when I was just a newbie!  I figured I'd be a shoe-in for one this time!  
biggrin.gif
Well there are 2 possible ways to do it. First, ICON keeps promissing me to give me a bunch of copies, but they say that it takes the mag companies a long time to send them copies....so I keep waiting. When and if I get a bunch, I would be glad to send signed ones to you.

The other way is to send me cash and I will buy copies, sign them and send them to you. I feel bad about this option, but at $4 or $5 a copy, I can't afford to buy many for people, and my family has already put the bite on me.

If anyone really wants one, hit me up.

Back