Yes im an idiot...

ECC Prez

Registered
I tried downloading a custom signature I made off of photobucket and it came out huge! Even after I resized it through photobucket and on my computer, it still wouldnt shrink to normal size. Can some internet savvy person be so kind as to tell me how to get my signature down to size. Thank you.

You can email it to me and I'll see if I can't downsize it for you...

vabusa@gmail.com  

I'm willing to try, but I'm not that saavy
laugh.gif

wink.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "kan't spell"|1155671000 -->

There's a resize tool floating around here somewhere....lemme see if I can find it.

Va, Im sending it to you right now. I appreciate the kind gesture if nothing else. I guarantee you are more savvy than I.:)

<!--EDIT|ECC Prez
Reason for Edit: "dedard"|1155671609 -->

Lemme rephrase that Va, Im trying to send it. I have it shrunk down to 300 pixels wide on my comp and it is still takin forever to attach to the email. Grrr.

Lemme rephrase that Va, Im trying to send it. I have it shrunk down to 300 pixels wide on my comp and it is still takin forever to attach to the email. Grrr.
I was just getting ready to ask
wink.gif

I don't have many size constraints on the gmail acct...size, turns out, doesn't matter...
laugh.gif

Ok....I did a quick search and turned up nothing but I know it's here. There's a thread pertaining to a Windows-based tool that resizes pics on the fly (a simple right-click on the filename and the option to resize it is listed).

I'll check once I get home.

Ok....I did a quick search and turned up nothing but I know it's here.  There's a thread pertaining to a Windows-based tool that resizes pics on the fly (a simple right-click on the filename and the option to resize it is listed).

I'll check once I get home.
Do you mean

hey prez, i see that you got the pic to shrink, but you could have made it a TAD bigger
tounge.gif

LoL, yeah imagine that right. I got it to shrink, and now it's too small. Murphy's law is definately in effect. I guess I will keep playing with it till I get frusterated.

Thanks everyone for your help. Now I feel special cuz I have a cool signature....Hah. You guys are awesome.

Back